Guests

Rob1

would like to see a big orgy

Aside from Carla & Mario probably being up for it, cant see the other couples going along though. We could certainly do with more party's / Drunk friend's round that's for sure! you never know what could happen when the Vino's flowing :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've only had my RLC membership for less than 3 weeks.  Maybe the more Senior members would know.  From what I could acertain so far...some apt's are Spanish speaking (Spain -more proper Spanish than Latin America) and a few seem to speak Russian.  My assumption is that the apts, in country, may be centrally located, thus giving couples access to each other.  Some apt's I just can't get any load even with my volume all the way up.  Has anyone else run into that volume issue?

There have been several times over the 3 years I've been watching that RLC couples have appeared in each other's apartments. I can't remember their names, but they were the ones in Spain. It's happened with the Russian ones too.  I think it's kinda nice that some of the couples know each other and are friends - whether one couple recruited another for RLC or they met through RLC.

• 2 weeks later...

There have been several times over the 3 years I've been watching that RLC couples have appeared in each other's apartments. I can't remember their names, but they were the ones in Spain. It's happened with the Russian ones too.  I think it's kinda nice that some of the couples know each other and are friends - whether one couple recruited another for RLC or they met through RLC.

Really? I have not been watching that long so I have not personally seen this happen. Didn't know that some of them knew each other.

Nelly and dasha are friends, but i don't think They live nearby because They live in different time zones

They live in St Petersburg, Russia. When they first came on scene of rlc, they were visiting D&D during their parties; then rlc gave them an apartment of their own. They live about 15 minutes from each other.

The time zones on the site are a bit mixed up; you can't go by them. Go by the clocks on the walls. If you notice they are the same in both apartments, as are the time stamps.

Carina and Sabrina, Carla and Mario , Adriana and Daniel they live in Barcelona or near. I saw products from there and listen conversation about site in Bcn, Sara , white and iliona i think they live in Spain because sometime they had a spanish channel on tv.