Lev

I wonder what would happen if they took Lev's toys away from him?  Would he hang him self, would he have more time to please Zoya. Seems when he is away Zoya keeps all eyes on the apartment by entertaining us once or twice a day, when Lev is there its dead as shit.  You know its bad when Taboo doesn't come around as much anymore. 8)

In my over 4 years on RLC lev is with out a doubt the worst male ever on this site. He is a Sloth, A slug, No redeeming values that I have ever seen in him. Totally absorbed in his own world. Hes not a Man, No man could ignore a women like Zoya. Well at least he does not beat her--OH wait He did that too.

To say he is a useless piece of shit is wrong. Even shit has more purpose in life. Food provided the nutrients for the body and soul while afterwards a good shit made you feel so good and ready for more eating. Shit can be recycled as manure to further grow more plants or crops. Lev has no value whatsoever. He is a waste of skin (even foreskin) and good air. Won't watch Zoya when Lev is there. Lev and Paul could be twins or long lost brothers.