Who will be Nora new partners?

@woods... Sorry but i'm not a Nora fan, If she felt uncomfortable with Milana and Coco then she should understand how the other girls feel when Kiko is constantly sniffing about, Nora's had issues with Rita, Jenny, Milana and Coco, I only started watching when Monica and Kamila arrived but I also believe Nora didn't get on with the previous girls either, The apartment would be a better place without her, The only other argument between girls was the 1 day dispute between K&K.

Nora and Kiko had their own place and chose to give it up, I don't see why we need them anymore, 3 girls could easily manage a apartment without mother goose there.

Jason you pointed your thoughts, i don't agree with everything, and everyone has there fav, (dont talk about that anymore), But you say they can  leave, sorry, thats to hard. Let them get there own app, and i said it before, if you dont want to look to them, ok. I also dont want to look at Beatriz and Santiago, so i don't. problem solved. 

@Woods... But that's the problem, I wouldn't have a problem with them getting their own apartment, I certainly wouldn't watch them, There are about 4 or 5 apartments that I have zero interest in so I never watch them either, As you say we all have our favs, but the girls apartment is by far and away the most interesting because of the dynamic of having new girls in every 30 or 60 days, A apartment with 3 girls (none named Nora) would be way more entertaining and the girls would be way more relaxed if they were all on the same footing.

I think there is too much speculation about Nora not getting along with Milana and Coco. Photos that I have seen,on other sites, with Nora, Milana and Coco makes me think they are good friends. They seem to hang out where Nora works or maybe they work there too. In the photos of the three together they are laughing and seem to be having a good time. Not a trio that one does not like the other two. 

Seeing photos about a month or so ago as I remember, Milana commented that she was a "Hospitality Manager and she loves her job" or something similar of which I think it was at the same hotel where Nora works. So maybe Milana and Coco got their own apartment as Milana commented that Coco is her sister. Also could it be that when new girls begin working where Nora works, she takes them in until they get their own place or could it be some of the girls that return to Nora's place work at other hotels on a rotation of a few months here and a few months there.  

Rayjay6 in my opinion a very good post.  Thought provoking at the least.  Of all the female tenants Nora is my favorite, not saying that others aren't without top qualities as well.  BTR mentioned something to the effect that a past tenant will be one of the three girls being put in the two story.  That too is very intriguing.  As he said, just wait and see.  About ten more days ?  Thanks again for your post.

Milana arrived back in Barcelona today, I can't say she would be my first choice to return but at least she had no problem being naked in the flat,(when there) I guess if they are struggling to find replacements she'll do, Just please no Coco!

Did Milana come back to the apartment - never saw her, in fact haven't seen anyone else since the two K's left.  Or are you following Milana outside of RLC?

@woods... I was about to say the same thing, Now I don't know what Nora is doing because I don't have any interest in her, But as for Rita, Jenny, Milana, Coco, Kamila  or Kristy none of them worked in hotels during their stay, You only have to look at their social media to see that whenever they weren't in the` apartment they were either around different parts of Barcelona or visiting London, Paris, Madrid, Portugal or other destinations in Spain, It certainly explains why Milana and Coco especially were hardly home.

All the girls after leaving returned to Moscow except Rita who's family live in Krasnodar.

These women are Russian hookers or strippers that change every three/four weeks their work space. And their Appartment.

And Nora is the boss or so. Or do you think RLC brings the women just for the cameras from Russia to Spain?

Hello binford, if you say such things, you must be sure of what you say otherwise its not nice to say