this is living

bandit105

It seems to me that life in the apartments is pretty boring.I hope their lives outside are more interesting.there appears to be lots of lazing about on settees and watching TV.It may be very watchable for us but it worries me that their lives revolve around being exhibits in a human zoo!!!I I am considering stopping watching.

I think a lot are fairly dull, narcissistic people with little interest in anything but themselves thus the inordinate amount of time spent farting about on phones and tablets (probably social media) and teasing on camera. You'd have to be pretty narcissistic to agree to be on camera constantly in your own home.

All these couples are probably like many of the young people around the world today. They do not want to work but live a life of luxury. Many think because their parents and grandparents are doing o.k. they should be living the same and the world owes them something. They forget their parents and grandparents worked hard for a long time to get where they are. So signing up on RLC to live in a nice apartment free of charge and also probably get a stipend based on the number of paid viewers they just sit around watching tv, looking at their phones and a little sex now and then to satisfy their contract with RLC is what they do not mind doing. 

All these couples are probably like many of the young people around the world today. They do not want to work but live a life of luxury. Many think because their parents and grandparents are doing o.k. they should be living the same and the world owes them something. They forget their parents and grandparents worked hard for a long time to get where they are. So signing up on RLC to live in a nice apartment free of charge and also probably get a stipend based on the number of paid viewers they just sit around watching tv, looking at their phones and a little sex now and then to satisfy their contract with RLC is what they do not mind doing. 

well put tnx, an example of how a meaningfull post is done 

And obviously they don't pay the electric bill, cause the number of times I see an apartment with the TV and the lights on and no one in the room ...

I actually rent out apartment's as a business in Europe, often to low income couple with government subsidies, you'd be surprised by what I sometimes hear...the ones who don't have to pay (ie the gov subsidies) are actually the most demanding tenants of all.

All these couples are probably like many of the young people around the world today....

I though some of them had jobs (all the GMT+3 apartments are often empty during the day), Paul for instance seems to spend most of his time "working" (ok working from home but still more active than slouching in front of the TV)

And obviously they don't pay the electric bill, cause the number of times I see an apartment with the TV and the lights on and no one in the room ...

I actually rent out apartment's as a business in Europe, often to low income couple with government subsidies, you'd be surprised by what I sometimes hear...the ones who don't have to pay (ie the gov subsidies) are actually the most demanding tenants of all.

Edited