Who else agrees with me on this?

Well I have read it all now, Leona must be on drugs cos she keeps a clean apartment - oh the way idles minds work, just makes me laugh.

Maybe, just maybe, she likes to live in a spotless apartment and is naturally hyper, as in once she starts something she works quickly to finish it.

Nah, she must be on drugs pmsl

• 3 weeks later...

Leona is a very beautiful young woman who is very comfortable with her beauty.   Her behavior does not seem out of the ordinary to me. 

Physical beauty takes a lot of work, even when you have the gifts that Leora does.   I am sure she wants to look her best for Paul who does a good job of playing it cool around her.    She also knows that we are watching and I'm sure she wants to look her best for us.

• 2 weeks later...

I doubt she does any drugs, and if she drinks alcohol, it is very, very seldom.

I think she's insecure about her looks, or has been in the past.

I think she's 100% female. She wants love, she wants attention, she wants to be needed.

She's emotionally driven, but has a high IQ and is very creative and talented.

She loves animals. (Even little stupid yip dogs that get in the way of the camera all the time. Dammit.)

She has probably the biggest Fan Club of any of the RLC tenants, and she's maintained it for a very long time.

And she's a goddess, not only to her fans, but to RLC's Alexa ratings..

Just my squirrely little opinion.

• StnCld316 locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • StnCld316 unlocked this topic
  • 3 years later...