Hello,

Nora and Kiko have left the project for good. Thank you for sharing moments from their lives with us for so long.

We will present new participants as soon as possible, but we cannot provide any specific time frame.

New changes are coming soon. Stick around!

REALLIFECAM.COM

Hello,

Nora and Kiko have left the project for good. Thank you for sharing moments from their lives with us for so long.

We will present new participants as soon as possible, but we cannot provide any specific time frame.

REALLIFECAM.COM

And that they have a nice life together

Hello,

REALLIFECAM.COM

made official then by rlc news looks like

RIP Nora,

Change is inevitable and sometimes change is good even though we tend to resent and fight it. I personally hate to see Nora, and even Kiko, leave the project even though I don't blame them at all. Just the constant stress of being den mother to a variety of different roommates on a never-ending cycle has to take a heavy toll on ones stability and sanity. The ridicule she had to endure by those of us who have no idea what was happening within her house probably also influenced their decision to drop out of the spotlight. It only takes little fame to make one wonder if the notoriety's worth all the anxiety. Even though I mourn the loss of this fine woman, I take some comfort that she is perhaps finding some much deserved tranquility out of the public eye.

Nora, I hope our paths will cross again some day. I will miss you and hope you find peace and happiness!

I find it difficult to understand how members get emotionally involved with the lives of these people.you don't know them personally .i understand you may have followed there lives for some time ,but to let them get into your skin seems a little extreme , but I hope you don't take this as an affront to your intelegence ,but I'm quite sure there will come along another Nora who will keep you occupied on your time on RLC .

I find it difficult to understand how members get emotionally involved with the lives of these people.you don't know them personally .i understand you may have followed there lives for some time ,but to let them get into your skin seems a little extreme , but I hope you don't take this as an affront to your intelegence ,but I'm quite sure there will come along another Nora who will keep you occupied on your time on RLC .

Fully agree Paddy-Mac, some it seems can't differentiate reality with online voyeurism.  Going by some of the comments and what I have seen in the chat room, there are some that are only a plane ticket away from stalking!   In all honesty, I have no interest in the real life of the apartment dwellers, they will come and go and we will view whoever comes in.  We should just be lucky that RLC found enough couples (and single women) that are willing to occupy the apartments.

yo tengo la esperanza de que RCL  mantenga el formato de los ultimos tiempos en la casa de Nora con la presencia de hermosas mujeres que siempre traian  consigo el interes de saber si tenian o no relaciones con la gente de la casa o con personas externas .Creo que resultaba muy interesante esperar como iba a acabar cada dia

Agree with you as well noname, just too many people going away and unfortunately in my estimation, some are the good ones.  I'm down to watching C&S&Guest in hopes they may have another drunk party like when Blue and Red were there and of course, watching Taboo in hopes she will let the "girls" out for a breather.  ( slim to none actually happening ! )

Paddy-Mac, you're right. More and more often people tend to idealize what is offered in the form of fantasy. Example, who falls in love with the actors, people do not fall in love of the actor but the character he plays, the same thing is RLC. No one can know if Nora, Leora, Paul or the other tenants are good people or assholes. I believe that following RLC should not be an obsession but fun. We must be aware that it can often be tedious. Why, look at people who watch TV, cook or eat, it's not fun. But if RLC is real, this is real life of every person in the world, with or without a webcam