Masha and Sasha's very enjoyable sex habits

Bgx

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree with everyone here, especially @slowhadbob's post from today. Who else on RLC would masturbate in the tub in the morning then have a great f**k session with their man 8 hours later. That lady has quite the sex drive. I am surprised she has not work Sasha into a shadow of his former self. Imagine if he did not exercise he would probably be in bed all day trying to recover. Bless their horny little hearts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Masha is every guys dream. When you want sex she is there. If she wants and you are not in the mood, she takes care of herself. As far as the sex positions. When I was younger I could do those too, After a 12 pack of beer--LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OMG...I've watched this pair since they joined rlc...wow...they are simply amazing!!!  They do not have a regular "schedule"...I'm in Eastern time zone in Canada and have been pleasantly surprised with action in this apartment during multiple times of the day!!!  Cheers....from Canada......

• 2 weeks later...