A message to members mainly newbies

Rob1

I agree with you 100% but my thing is why are a lot of the members falling in love with these women that most of them may never meet or have a chance with, if anyone says anything negative about them in the shout room they get all emotional dam near crying about how you shouldn't say that or there just living there lives...."give me a brake"! I don't care what kind of lives there living, but when they get up on my stage and not giving me my moneys worth "yes I am bitching just like the other person" Some of the members want you to agree with them and if you don't your comments become "SPECULATIONS or ASSUMPTIONS".  Lately I try and stay out of the shout room because of the crying and whining of grown ass men who are in love and put my opinions in the forum.  Some won't talk to me and some in the shout room won't talk to me but that doesn't bother me because it helps me put more fuel in the fire...lol  Wake up people "its a game" play it with out your dicks in her your hand. 8)

you and I feel the same way about these people they mean jack squat to any one of us Susan and hector attracted me to this site but hector makes me so sick I cant watch him anymore I think he is pissed of at the people for always saying bad comments about him he has an attitude now he does not want people to watch his sex with suzan takes her to all the blind spots in the place  and the straw that broke my back the asshole went so far as to move the camera in the bedroom so you just see the top of his stupid face I can not  see why the site puts up with him

• 1 year later...