IDEAS FOR RLC

Rob1

2 hours ago, Blast said:

Completely correct … 

from the moment they shut off the Russian apartments ,it went downhill,  they kept all the boring ones , bar one or two , and just tried to attract some drug using , booze drinking , lazy ass leaches that only care for their free stay in a vacation apartment , and other kind of benefits when their “real life” happens outside the house , away from the cameras. 

Like many kept saying. They had way too many eggs in one basket, especially being in Russia. Should have had more variation and apartments in countries they already had them in. Still no excuse for not having more now. Just down to laziness as far as I'm concerned. 

All RLC need to do is return back to what they started out being...a real voyeur site!!  The same crap over and over again with the same routine and games are not working anymore.  I believe people want to see a voyeur site, after all some of us are perv's.8) LOL

Create an account to see this content!

• 3 weeks later...

That sounds reasonable, which means it is the last thing RLC will consider doing. They really need to finally realize that you cannot keep the same people on for years; like Linda and Tibor or Martina and Alberto. Also having the same girls back over and over and over is just freaking boring; especially if they have never had anything to offer, like the twins. Guess that is why I have not subscribed in a long time; it is just a waste of money.