The Apartments

RLC What is the problem?  You don't know? Here let me help.  Apartment number 1 L&P right now it's a keeper as Leora seem to still gather rave reviews when ever she bates or walk around nude.  #2 M&S unless you like watching cats and the dog this apt is no longer entertaining reboot. #3 D&D For the last month all you got from this apt is Dasha doing homework on lap top at kitchen table and they went from sex in the open to blanket fucking. Give them a call tell them to get their shit together or reboot. #4 N&K is a keeper. #5 Z&L This one is really hard to call. If you get rid of Ipadman and give her a chance to find someone new or stay by herself and see what happens apt maybe is a keeper. #6 C&M Enough said. # 7A&D They had fell off for a bit but got back in the saddle keeper. #8 C&S First of all tell Blue to produce or get out. next this apt is boring sleep all day watch internet all night they look like three grannies sit on the couch. Reboot. #9 S&H They just got back and seem to be getting back in the swing of things give them a few more weeks. #10 N&B This apt should have went under maintenance when they left on vacation they don't need a house sitter, He is their playing up to the cams in hope of getting back in call him up and tell him It's never going to happen bud.Keeper. #11 MA&SA  Keeper. #12 and14 reboot. For C&J They seem a little nervous right now but give them time young and free you'll never know might just become your #1 apt.  RLC when your paying members are unhappy and potential are like there is nothing to see here than it's time for change. just saying  

post-14564-0-58521200-1453171800_thumb.jpg

To be honest, the only apartments I watch are 

Leora and Paul.... Not for their action together but because Leora is always a pleasure for the eyes and she knows how to entertain us

Ilona and Layla.... Just cause they show us some stuff and we can actually see them regularly

Nelly and Bogdan... Well, in this case it was for their guests they had until yesterday. Now I don't know what to expect but a lot of people have good reviews about them

For the rest... I don't really care.

HELL NO I couldn't and I suspect most members can't it's one thing to beat the puddy up in the privacy of your own home a whole new ball game in front of camera. but I also like to argue the fact that they sign a contract (one day I would love to read what it entails) maybe they are holding up there end of it and if not why dose RLC allow it to continue

i think at least one of the couples are c/o owners of rlc think about it to come up with a site like this you have got to be in to voyariam i think thats the rite word''..and i bet any thing you like its the most unsuspecd couple who do you think it could be shaka we will never know

I will reply to this topic as it is closely related to several posts I made in the "Suggestions for RLC" topic, concerning matters such as the ones posted here in this topic, and it shows that there are a good lot of us who are members here on RLCF who have closely related thoughts and agreements on some of the different subject matter on peoples thoughts, views,  and opinions that gets posted here on RLCF, concerning RLC and their current tenants and also their tenants contract agreements.So, I am interested in, and agree with some of the subject matter posted here with Shaka Zulu and several others as well.