Background information on reallifecam.com anywhere?

Guest MarkB89

Guest MarkB89
to interfere in a conversation which clearly does not concern you

WTF? You answered AND quoted MY question AND this is MY thread.

And I did not understand what the rest of your sentence means. Has this been translated with Google translator?

WTF? You answered AND quoted MY question AND this is MY thread.

And I did not understand what the rest of your sentence means. Has this been translated with Google translator?

puisque tu refuses qu'on ecrive en français, je traduit avec VOS outils!!!! puisque c'est TON post, tu recadres TOUT le monde, y compris les modes!!!!!!!!!!sur TON fil, je repondais sur les horloges et times zones!!! c'etait bien 1 des sens de ta question, , non??

puisque tu refuses qu'on ecrive en français, je traduit avec VOS outils!!!! puisque c'est TON post, tu recadres TOUT le monde, y compris les modes!!!!!!!!!!sur TON fil, je repondais sur les horloges et times zones!!! c'etait bien 1 des sens de ta question, , non??

et, pour terminer, regarde un peu. dans tous les appart,il y a : une montre ou horloge, dans le coin gauche en haut, l'heure locale!!! prend une carte et bosse un peu aussi!!! sur ce, je m'en vais pas besoin de me raccompagner, je connais le chemin!! j'eteindrai la lumiere en sortant!!

There has been a lot of discussion about time zones.

At least Zoya and Lev have a big clock in their kitchen which matches the time stamp on the site.

The girls' apartment shows that their daytime is about 11am to 3am (ie when they are awake). Does this mean the time stamp is wrong, or are the girls working in their home time zone?? 

Wing Commander I do agree that the hours that they are up are later but could it mean for the US viewers?

you are despairing !! take a map with time zones !! watch where you'll find yourself! so you know what time you are gmt! compulsorily gmt -quelquechose.! add the time displayed in the apartments. you have the time difference between the apartment and you. rlc all condos are between 1 and 7 gmt!

you are despairing !! take a map with time zones !! watch where you'll find yourself! so you know what time you are gmt! compulsorily gmt -quelquechose.! add the time displayed in the apartments. you have the time difference between the apartment and you. rlc all condos are between 1 and 7 gmt!

If Saint louis, missouri, uti (gtm) -6

Guest MarkB89
 BE careful how you take possession of the forum

Maybe there was a little misunderstanding. What I meant is that momo attacked me for writing in a thread I created (this is what I understood from his posting).

And @momo: Write in any language you want. You just confirm what many people think (at least in my country): French speaking people refuse to accept that there are other languages on this planet.

And now we can return to the topic. This is the last "off-topic" I needed to say.

Maybe there was a little misunderstanding. What I meant is that momo attacked me for writing in a thread I created (this is what I understood from his posting).

And @momo: Write in any language you want. You just confirm what many people think (at least in my country): French speaking people refuse to accept that there are other languages on this planet.

And now we can return to the topic. This is the last "off-topic" I needed to say.

look at my posts !! count how many there are in French !!! when I'm working, I, TOO, the right to ask others to do !!!

when I reponds to a post I did not preoccupied me who created the thread !! So why, I ask you to accept my apologies.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...