Cat and Dog

They are not like Maya & Stepans pets are they. Maybe they are still too young and need to gets used to each other, depends how long C & M can live with it. The cat attacks anything that moves and the dog is always attacking the cat. The poor cat has now been banished to the bedroom.

When they went out yesterday the dog was sat on the sofa howling, they may get complaints from the neighbours if that carries on.

​I'm thinking they should get rid of both.... He's always kicking the cat and she's always slamming the dogs head to the floor... It's simple, they shouldn't have any pets... They'd probably find a way to drown a fish also......lol... Don't get me wrong ... Love these two for the action they bring in, but they are not pet people....!

​I'm thinking they should get rid of both.... He's always kicking the cat and she's always slamming the dogs head to the floor... It's simple, they shouldn't have any pets... They'd probably find a way to drown a fish also......lol... Don't get me wrong ... Love these two for the action they bring in, but they are not pet people....!

Agree with this, when I saw the cat has it's sand tray besides the food and water bowls I thought exactly the same. I wish the pat could go elsewhere where doesn't get kicked or bumped and someone took a little more care of it than petting it from time to time.