You think Lev knows he looks like a BELLEND?

To me he looks like someone who never had to actually work for a living. Someone who got everything from his parents but love.

A little autistic even.

Might be harsh, might be wrong. Can't stand looking at him though, makes it my least viewed appartment.

We all talk shit about Lev and Paul but we've all got to admit...They both scored hot girls - they;re doing something right!!  Yes, both Paula nad Lev add zero value to their respective apt's.  Both of those amazing ladies and doing 100% of the work to keep viewers watching.  It's working because we're still watching and still hating on the men.  LOL!!  

Without even realizing it, I call both Lev and Paul, "Pimp Daddies"...lol...they are pimping those beautiful ladies out to us and we're paying (not literally) hook - line and sinker!!

• 2 weeks later...

the thing that bothers me the most is when he does get a little - he seems to always inspect her ass like it was dirty or something.  I would eat that all day long - no hesitation - he is the dirties thing around and  I would be afraid to even get close to him because he is so greeeeeaaaasssssyyyyyy.