• 2 weeks later...

It is finally good to see that he is doing something like maybe either employment or school so he actually leaves that apartment and goes somewhere instead of being just so lazy and staying at the apartment and staying on the pc, or laying around the apartment, or in bed. Who knows, maybe he is changing for the good and growing into a mature man.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2016 at 5:41 PM, reallifecamfan51 said:

It is finally good to see that he is doing something like maybe either employment or school so he actually leaves that apartment and goes somewhere instead of being just so lazy and staying at the apartment and staying on the pc, or laying around the apartment, or in bed. Who knows, maybe he is changing for the good and growing into a mature man.

Regarding Paul's employment.

Please be serious about Paul. Recently I overheard a conversation between L&P. The atmosphere was calm, satisfied and joyful.  For me it was little fast and unclear (due to the TV set) but from what I could catch:

It was about their future plans, about the regime in their country etc. L told P several times he must go and register some Intellectual property of his. I deduce that what we mistook for aimless surfing, he was developing some software, and now it comes to completion. In the past he was reading manuals, and playing a lot with soldering tools while sitting behind the PC,  later there was a remote controlled quadruple flying toy. It all matches and makes sense. recently (Jan 2019) he even used a microscope when soldering.

Edited by misterZol
new info

On 4/3/2018 at 10:34 AM, misterZol said:

Regarding Paul's employment.

Please be serious about Paul. Recently I overheard a conversation between L&P. The atmosphere was calm, satisfied and joyful.  For me it was little fast and unclear (due to the TV set) but from what I could catch:

It was about their future plans, about the regime in their country etc. L told P several times he must go and register some Intellectual property of his. I deduce that what we mistook for aimless surfing, he was developing some software, and now it comes to completion. I the past he was reading manuals, and playing a lot with soldering tools while sitting behind the PC,  later there was a remote controlled quadruple flying toy. It all matches and makes sense. 

He could just be on vacation!!!!8)