IS THIS THE END

Hopefully it is the end I mean as you guys know I have never been s&h biggest fan far from it I never even watch this couple so no big loss to me but maybe in other people's eyes they are

The reason behind it is I think hector looks really hard and cocky not someone I would get along with in the real world can't even stand his face or the look of him. He looks like someone who thinks he is better then everyone else as for Suzan I don't mind Suzan she is just a bit ugly

@rsarver152 Wow! Really? Sir you keep on believing you have that right city jails always have room for one more. Turner Brown could use a new cellie. The notion that you got to hit a woman back or you are a pussy is utterly absurd. Respect is earned sir and from the way you sound in your response your not earning much.  If you need to hit a woman back to prove that your not a pussy well sir you are already a pussy. Maybe you should try and find a better class of women.      for rsarver152 and judgedredd

now accepting new members   

It is good to see members expressing their opinions and mainly directing them at the 'offenders'.  To avoid 'horizontal violence' between Members , let each have their say and the rest of us will decide their agendas . No need really to agree or disagree with each other and cause conflict. Just have your own opinion and don't personalize your feelings at anothers expense.  Thanks fellas. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...