Is it possible people from apartments watch what we are writing?

expi

i read somewhere that rlc and rlcf are blocked in russia.. and a few other countrys..dont know how true it is .but like everything els

in life there is always some one that will spend hours even days or weeks trying to hack in to things'' and if you know what you are doing and you are clever enough then anything can be unblocked or bypassed so is there any one in the apps clever enough..to do this only one i can think of is paul he seems to know a bit about computers

so the answer to your topic is fuck knows  unless one of us rlc fans ever gets to be a tenant we will never know

i read somewhere that rlc and rlcf are blocked in russia.. and a few other countrys..dont know how true it is .but like everything els

in life there is always some one that will spend hours even days or weeks trying to hack in to things'' and if you know what you are doing and you are clever enough then anything can be unblocked or bypassed so is there any one in the apps clever enough..to do this only one i can think of is paul he seems to know a bit about computers

so the answer to your topic is fuck knows  unless one of us rlc fans ever gets to be a tenant we will never know

Why don't we just ask Tim? He seems to know everything that happens in the world. ;)

any blocked sites can be unlocked by changing your I.P address , most youngsters know this due to certain sites being blocked by different countries , so its not inconcievable that they have the option to either find out about the project they are working for , and if they type in reallifecam .this site is shown as an option on most search engines . i doubt they would chat on a fansite more likely just visit as a guest , can you imagine what would happen if they got tumbled as a member ?????/

Like I said before someone on cc saw Nelly looking up cc so it is possible they know what we are saying and they have read it. as for rlcf not sure if any tenants look up this site I am guessing not but it is possible I am 50/50.

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering this as well. Thinking what an ass Paul would feel like when he reads what people think about his nose picking and sexual inadequacies.

I think Paul would piss himself laughing if he read a bunch of keyboard warriors stating they were all sexual gods compared to him.  Especially since he gets to do it for real and those complaining only sit behind a monitor and wank.

I think Paul would piss himself laughing if he read a bunch of keyboard warriors stating they were all sexual gods compared to him.  Especially since he gets to do it for real and those complaining only sit behind a monitor and wank.

Yes, and two minuets with Leora once a month would sure beat my sex life at the moment!

• 3 weeks later...