Fan pages - what are they for??

WingCommander

That is my point exactly.

What constitutes a negative comment? " I really like Carla, but I hate them shoes!"

Are we all going to be censored or marginalised into the Negative &/or the Frustrations Board?

I just fucking give up,if they want to delete any of my comments so be it,couldn't give a fuck now.

They will be having the bloody KGB in next lol.

What the forum "FAN" Pages are for is upbeat comments; NEGATIVE COMMENTS AND TENANT BASHING, enough so that it begins to get annoying, is what the forum administrators are concerned with.

If you leave the forum for the day with a bad taste in your mouth, (I don't mean from lickin yeer cum off the back'n yer hand either), for another member because of the comments they made, then that just keeps your balls rolling for further bashing when you return; something WE don't want, nor will we condone.

Also, if you begin a topic that appears to be heading for a HATE war, the Moderators will 'delete' your topic and your comments will disappear in cyberspace. NO one is being mean, singling anyone out or punishing; JUST keeping a clean and tidy forum format.

I've been to 'another' forum where there is TONS AND tons of bashing; both the tenants and to the members. I AM NOT a Moderator NOR and Admin there, BUT Mark my words, they have a huge problem that ain't goin away....... we have a much better forum without all the HATING going on here that goes on there.

HOW or why they allow it is beyond me.  It won't happen HERE!!

We have several fan pages set up in the forums (fora) for members to add their comments.

They are generally relevant and interesting.

My concern is that over the past few weeks, people have forgotten what "fan" means.

• fan noun 
     (PERSON)
A2 someone who ​ and ​ a ​, ​, ​​, etc.:

By that definition, there should only be positive comments about the person on that thread.  But some members have taken the opportunity to vent their spleen about the person on the fan page.  I believe this is inappropriate.

Can I suggest that the negatives be put on the Chat Room, or in under another topic.

Just my thoughts and observations to consider.

you have just burst my bubble..i thought fan was short for fanny this is why i joined rlcf i thought it stood for real life cocks and fannys