Like quota

MEE4YOUU

• 3 weeks later...

So, to test whether I had written the error message correctly, I tried to 'like' something else, more of hotwal's photos, and this time it worked!

However, most times I try to like something I get the error message.

Is it something I haven't set up on my profile?

just testing my likes yes they are working fine lol

I would like to say that I like people who like a lot of things that i like.  Like pictures, and GIFS. Likeability does vary from person to person.  I may like something you may not like.  But I like the fact that we all can all decide on our own likes and dislikes. You may dislike this comment.   Like I care.---LOL

• 4 months later...

This is directed to the ADMIN - can you please increase the total amount of likes for the day. Once i am on a roll and reading comments in the forum (posts) and looking at any gallery pics/vids or comments I want to continue adding "like" but stopped because of the limit. Please allow more for the day. What can it hurt? The likes shows approval but encourages others to continue making comments, posts, pics or vids. The people here can be so funny or make great additions to this site so clicking the "like this" button is such a great tool to show that we like what they did. Please consider this. Thanks

• 5 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 2:08 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

This is directed to the ADMIN - can you please increase the total amount of likes for the day. Once i am on a roll and reading comments in the forum (posts) and looking at any gallery pics/vids or comments I want to continue adding "like" but stopped because of the limit. Please allow more for the day. What can it hurt? The likes shows approval but encourages others to continue making comments, posts, pics or vids. The people here can be so funny or make great additions to this site so clicking the "like this" button is such a great tool to show that we like what they did. Please consider this. Thanks

WTF - only 10 likes for the day!!! Come on - work with us here. What harm does it do if we want to like more than 10, 15 or 20 posts? The likes encourages or compliments others for their posts and participation here on RLCF. Don't be restrictive like RLC has lately. Please reconsider this limitation. Thanks. Take note - if you increase the "like this" daily limit - then I will give you a "like this" acknowledgment.

3 hours ago, Rob1 said:

By rights we should have about 1000 likes for the day as we are only liking other people's pics and comments , but i never knew you get limited amount of likes for the day probably because i hardly ever like anything lol.

Rob1, again, I tried to like you but RLCF ADMIN refused to let me like you today. So maybe in a few hours or tomorrow I will be given permission to like you. I guess RLCF ADMIN likes to control who I want to like and currently you are not good enough to like.

I am starting to not like RLCF ADMIN since they removed the Chatbox Archives option and limit who or how often I can like somebody or something (sounds too much like ruthless RLC ADMIN). How about it RLCF ADMIN? I dare you to like me. Perhaps, RLCF ADMIN, you really don't like me and I am just getting it now.

Just think of a like as being a hug. Some of us like to have a hug now and then. Since there are a majority of male members on RLCF maybe RLCF ADMIN doesn't like to see a man hug. I like myself but every now and then it is nice to know that someone likes me a lot. Because here on RLCF we are referred to as family - maybe RLCF ADMIN should include an option for a group hug or group like button. For me, I would like this.

Enough said about this. So, RLCF ADMIN, I would like a response to my "Like quota limit" complaint or suggestion. RLCF ADMIN - it is all about being liked or to like someone or something. RLCF ADMIN - do you like what I am saying?