Given Name AGNIESZKA
USAGE: 
PRONOUNCED: ahg-NYESH-kah   
Meaning & History
Polish form of .
triangle.gif
arrow-bottom.png
   f   , , , , , , , 
Latinized form of the Greek name  (Hagne), derived from Greek  () meaning "chaste".  Agnes was a virgin martyred during the persecutions of the Roman emperor Diocletian. The name became associated with Latin agnus "lamb", resulting in the saint's frequent depiction with a lamb by her side. Due to her renown, the name became common in Christian Europe, being especially popular in England in the Middle Ages.

This apartment once again hits the doomed apartment list but well done to a&k they lasted a longer then I expected infact longer then any of the previous doomed tenants in this apartment. I am going to miss Anzeka's butt did i mention that i like her butt?.

Bye Bye A&K

9 minutes ago, rob1 said:

This apartment once again hits the doomed apartment list but well done to a&k they lasted a longer then I expected infact longer then any of the previous doomed tenants in this apartment. I am going to miss Anzeka's butt did i mention that i like her butt?.

Bye Bye A&K

If is funny that A&K are gone, WTF, are C&S doing here, and that BITCH LEORA, also 

Too sad they are gone. Anezka was one of my favourite girls on rlc. Very natural, cute face and body. But it seems that this apartment doesn`t have a good karma. All the other couples there just stayed for a few days or weeks. Hope RLC will put a new couple in this flat. Czech girls are really handsome. :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, Revolution said:

Too sad they are gone. Anezka was one of my favourite girls on rlc. Very natural, cute face and body. But it seems that this apartment doesn`t have a good karma. All the other couples their just stayed for a few days or weeks. Hope RLC will put a new couple in this flat. Czech girls are really handsome. :rolleyes:

It's been about four days now and the apartment still isn't showing.  Maybe they decided to cut their losses, or maybe it just needs that much time for a good cleaning.

1 minute ago, eyenthesky said:

It's been about four days now and the apartment still isn't showing.  Maybe they decided to cut their losses, or maybe it just needs that much time for a good cleaning.

Normally RLC needs several weeks till an apartment is back on list. At least in the past. At the end their apartment looked like dumping ground, they didnt tidy up and stayed there mostly overnight. So it willl take some time to see this apartment again. 

11 hours ago, Revolution said:

Normally RLC needs several weeks till an apartment is back on list. At least in the past. At the end their apartment looked like dumping ground, they didnt tidy up and stayed there mostly overnight. So it willl take some time to see this apartment again. 

If it will be seen again.  Every couple that has passed through those doors don't seem to stay very long. RLC may just decide to break the lease and let this place go.

On 9/14/2016 at 8:25 PM, Dundas said:

Just learned that A&K have left RLC and I'm very glad for Anezka: the traumatized beautiful young woman is no longer haunted by camara's.
I wish her well, but even without camara's it won't be easy.    

Anezka was great, her boyfriend "NO GO" giving them a grade for keeping the apartment clean -E not good at all. 8)

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Edited by StnCld316
Identicle Double Quote

• 3 weeks later...
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Anezka and Karel