Sleep during the day, live at night

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the other tenants are up most of the morning and sleep until early afternoon except Adriana and Daniel. A and D usually are up before noon.

I don't think the timezone difference has anything to do with their sleeping habits. Most of them do not work at regular jobs so there is no need have a regular sleeping schedule like those that have jobs and work. I am retired and I am usually up until 1-2 a.m. and sleep until 8-8:30 a.m. Had to get up at 5 a.m. or so for 40 plus years to work for the man but not now.

Most of the other tenants are up most of the morning and sleep until early afternoon except Adriana and Daniel. A and D usually are up before noon.

I don't think the timezone difference has anything to do with their sleeping habits. Most of them do not work at regular jobs so there is no need have a regular sleeping schedule like those that have jobs and work. I am retired and I am usually up until 1-2 a.m. and sleep until 8-8:30 a.m. Had to get up at 5 a.m. or so for 40 plus years to work for the man but not now.

rayjay6 I agree with you. I worked like you did for many years, and I can now enjoy staying up late and getting up late. Most of these people, especially the men it seems really have nothing to get up for. We are fortunate we can call our own sleeping hours, but if you are like me, we get up, enjoy the day and the outdoors, and communicate with friends and family. These people may be staying in a country where they have no family and friends to associate with. What will these young people do when their stay is up. Will they be able to go to bed and get up and go to work, and get along with people like most of us do? I think they have a tough road ahead when they are through being bums and freeloading off of others, especially some of the guests. Hopefully they will treat this as a vacation, and be ready for the real world when it is over. 

Sleep during the day, and live at night.  Hey I can relate to that. lol.  Not sure why so many of these people stay up so late,  as for most does not appear to be because of a work schedule.  As for me Iam a night stalker (Oops, I mean)Night owl because years of working evening and night shifts.  And when you no longer do that it is really hard to go back to normal hours.  So some of us are forever doomed to wander the night, watching late night TV and logging on to web sites my mommy told me not to.  (sorry mom).

I've been observing them for a couple of days and they seem to have the exact same routine. They hang around and watch tv till around midnight. At 1 am, Paul sits behind the computer while Leora makes herself comfortable under a blanket on the sofa. Paul enrolls in an undergraduate online program at Rice University in Texas, where is  he's majoring in biochemistry. This explains the odd hours. While he's preparing for finals and working up a sweat, Leora falls asleep on the sofa. At 7 am Paul calls it a day and together they head back to the bedroom. 

I've been observing them for a couple of days and they seem to have the exact same routine. They hang around and watch tv till around midnight. At 1 am, Paul sits behind the computer while Leora makes herself comfortable under a blanket on the sofa. Paul enrolls in an undergraduate online program at Rice University in Texas, where is  he's majoring in biochemistry. This explains the odd hours. While he's preparing for finals and working up a sweat, Leora falls asleep on the sofa. At 7 am Paul calls it a day and together they head back to the bedroom. 

LOL....Sure Roberto...sure....LOL