Two Faced Members.

Scotsman84

Scotsman,at least I don't wear a skirt.lol  Imeanreally,that was such a brilliant statement.I see where your sick,simple mind is.And actually I don't belong to any political party,but I do have the ability to think for myself which is something that most brain dead liberals are incapable of. Wimps are really brave when they have the opportunity to gang up on one person.

Scotsman,at least I don't wear a skirt.lol  Imeanreally,that was such a brilliant statement.I see where your sick,simple mind is.And actually I don't belong to any political party,but I do have the ability to think for myself which is something that most brain dead liberals are incapable of. Wimps are really brave when they have the opportunity to gang up on one person.

Don't wear a skirt lol you dont have the balls to wear a skirt never mind a Kilt lol get a passport and come to scotland and say that see what happens lol would'nt last 5 seconds