Missing Carla

• 1 month later...

You know, In the beginning I really liked Carla and found Mario with his hands constantly in his pants to be a sad situation.  Yep, I would like to see Carla return, but with a different person.  Male or female, makes no never mind to me.  But she needs to shed some of that baby fat!   Still in all, she cleaned up real good!    My opinion only!    ^-^

• 2 weeks later...

You know, In the beginning I really liked Carla and found Mario with his hands constantly in his pants to be a sad situation.  Yep, I would like to see Carla return, but with a different person.  Male or female, makes no never mind to me.  But she needs to shed some of that baby fat!   Still in all, she cleaned up real good!    My opinion only!    ^-^

it is  also my  opinion  .  

• 2 weeks later...

Why did Carla leave? I read they were arguing but surely that wouldn't cause RLC to remove them from the apartment. I've seen Leora and Paul argue many times and they have been in at least two different apartments (since I've started watching RLC anyway, maybe more than two). I'm just curious what led up to it, and if they were removed for the constant fighting then that makes me worried for Carina and Sabrina since they seem to always be at each other's throats. Hell, one of them got so mad at "Blue" one day that they caused her to leave the apartment. I haven't seen her in about 2 weeks but that may have just been bad timing. Surely RLC has to know that couples will fight but as long as it doesn't turn into domestic violence like with Efim then I think they should have been allowed to stay.

Side note: I read that Carla may have gotten pregnant, is there any proof of this or...? RLC would never allow a child in the apartment for obvious reasons so that would make sense as to why they left.

• 3 weeks later...

When i read all of your post i get more and more worried about Carla she was sexy as hell but seams like a sweet person and Mario was mario but efter the last topic saying he was drunk cryied and smasht the glas table i feelt bad for the lillte one ... so if someone here on this site can tell med the storry after they left RLC would be an angel.
theres a gosip over that Desiree is Carlas sister ??

When i read all of your post i get more and more worried about Carla she was sexy as hell but seams like a sweet person and Mario was mario but efter the last topic saying he was drunk cryied and smasht the glas table i feelt bad for the lillte one ... so if someone here on this site can tell med the storry after they left RLC would be an angel.

theres a gosip over that Desiree is Carlas sister ??

Carla was from South-America, Desiree is Spanish I don't think they're sisters.