why dont they work? or attend school

Exactly. think some do but most are just lazy bastdards ( Lev & Stepan ) especially even getting dressed can be to much of an effort lol  You will get some saying would you if you got everything handed to you on a plate. Everyone is different but you can't do this for the rest of your life. 

I have noticed in the past that Lev is absent from the apartment several days in a stretch and during those periods Zoya offers lessons in pleasuring herself.  I thought I read that he worked some sort of shift that allowed him to alternate being at work and at home for a week or two at the time.  Don't really know.

My "working hours" here in the USA certainly doesn't correspond with most of the apartments but I've noticed that I don't see everyone at home all the time...  I believe some if not most are in fact working and some of these "guests" that show up for extended stays are in a rotational pattern with their jobs.  Just my thoughts... you're welcome to clear it up for me!

sKippy--You are never to old to go to school or to learn new things. But you are right about their no work history and their chance of employment. I have seen it happen many times on RLC. New people arrive and seem to be going to school or have a lob. Shortly after realizing they can live for free and do so very well it leads them to quit their previous endevers . They do not seem to think of the future. Remember young people often do not. They do not seem to realize that RLC is just a short stop in their life travels.

More evidence of Kamila's employment just recently posted to her public Instagram Account.Also,look at the T-Killah Youtube video entitled "Good Morning".Video is titled in Russian and was posted several times to Youtube from 3/15/2016 to 3/18/2016.Video is 3 minutes and 43 seconds in length.Watch the last minute very closely and see if you recognize a familiar face. LOL

More evidence of Kamila's employment just recently posted to her public Instagram Account.Also,look at the T-Killah Youtube video entitled "Good Morning".Video is titled in Russian and was posted several times to Youtube from 3/15/2016 to 3/18/2016.Video is 3 minutes and 43 in length.Watch the last minute very closely and see if you recognize a familiar face. LOL

Look under his left armpits