Parents as guests?

Col1948

This crossed my mind a few times, we often see guests but they are usually of a similar age as the tenants, some freinds some possibly new tenants visiting on a trial etc.

Have any of you ever seen what looks like it could be mother and/or father of any of them visiting, I can imaging some do go to see their parents but I've never seen it the other way round?

Lady guest must have been Vanessa's mom, from seeing their faces while they were side by side chatting in bed.  Mom seems to be less shy than Vanessa.  Mom and partner had a very nice fuck later in the day yesterday and hid nothing under the quilt.

Lady guest must have been Vanessa's mom, from seeing their faces while they were side by side chatting in bed.  Mom seems to be less shy than Vanessa.  Mom and partner had a very nice fuck later in the day yesterday and hid nothing under the quilt.

No pictures? 

• 2 years later...