Daily Free Viewing Restrictions?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd throw my "cheat" into the mix... seems to work for me.. most of the time I watch through chrome and if anything interesting happens... when the 3 minute limit kicks in... I swop to explorer (or was it incognito.. anyway I can't remember which but it worked for me..

On 1/4/2017 at 5:18 PM, Dazzan said:

Just thought I'd throw my "cheat" into the mix... seems to work for me.. most of the time I watch through chrome and if anything interesting happens... when the 3 minute limit kicks in... I swop to explorer (or was it incognito.. anyway I can't remember which but it worked for me..

Scrap that... wish I hadn't posted that now... it does not work for me anymore... grrrrrrrr

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Booffer69 said:

Well I guess they found a real good restriction to enforce now.... For me, None of the cams work anymore, They are all frozen and fuzzy.... Thumbnails are nice and clear but the free cams are no more...well enjoy your viewing fella pervs... I guess i'm off the list of veiwers... :(

A Frozen and Fuzzy Picture means they have Blacklisted your IP.

1 hour ago, 1australian said:

Just clear all of your history and your cache and your history restart your modem, bang you have a brand new IP Address 

Yea... That didn't work, left it unplugged for 20 mins .... cleared everything including passwords and nada....but I'm all good now.  :):) 

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Booffer69 said:

Looks like they got me again...........lol

502 Bad Gateway

nginx

It appears you are trying to access RLC through an anonymous proxy tool.

Please login as a member or disable any anonymizers and try again.

The source that was giving 502 Bad Gateway yesterday is working again right now.

I presume you have a fixed IP address from your internet provider ?

• 2 months later...
On 2/5/2017 at 3:20 AM, 1australian said:

Just clear all of your history and your cache and your history restart your modem, bang you have a brand new IP Address 

I don't think that would ever get a new IP address except maybe the "restart your modem" part. But I am not an expert.

It depends very much on your ISP. Many ISPs use a semi-permanent IP address. If so then

or something like that might get a new IP address. I don't know if a new IP address will be enough but at least that procedure is more likely to get a new IP address. One warning is that some IPs that your ISP might assign to you might have been misused and therefore have restrictions. Hopefully the worst case will be that you only need to do it again to get another IP address.

Today I think they changed the restrictions again, or messed something up while working on the site. If I stay at 1 cam, I can watch for a certain time (haven't tested for how long) but the second I swap to another cam I'm blocked with the message - "Daily playback is limited for non-members".
With playback, do they mean live? I'm confused. Anyway, only restart of browser gives new seconds.