Seeing things that aren't

I can relate to this so much and I was here because of the chat but I stopped joining in.
Especially if you see something that reflects poorly on one of the girls there is always one or more oddballs that seems to be crazy in love with this girl seen on the screen.
Normally the person didn't even afford to pay for the premium so he could not have seen what I saw.

One example was back when Kitty and Smith had just moved in, Smith was pissed with Kitty for something in bed, he started rummaging around the bed until he found a small bag, typically the size one would have drugs in. Then he went to the bathroom and flushed it, to Kittys wild screaming protests. The protests from some of the freebies in the chat were almost as loud as Kittys. There is also a lot of wild theories with no logic backing. 

I can live with the theories as long as they are not presented as theories, some write like it's the truth.

I have questioned this before, about how anyone can have any idea what goes on outside an apartment, only to be told my opinion is a valid as someone else. That is true when talking about your opinion on what we see in front of a cam - HOWEVER....When people are not on camera, how can anyone know what they are doing. No one can. Because no one can see them!! 

On 7/30/2018 at 1:55 AM, Pleasant said:

I have questioned this before, about how anyone can have any idea what goes on outside an apartment, only to be told my opinion is a valid as someone else. That is true when talking about your opinion on what we see in front of a cam - HOWEVER....When people are not on camera, how can anyone know what they are doing. No one can. Because no one can see them!! 

If you believe some all the best stuff happens outside the apartments or just out of view but only they have the powers to see and hear. ::)

If any one thinks this is Real life they are crazy--The cameras make that impossible .  You will act differently knowing that a cam is there.   Some of the RLC people over time seem to ignore the cams and are close to their real lives I think.-- The people on Chat all see the same thing but perceive it in different ways.  An example--When Kami first had sex on cam , People said--  There was no penetration , Others said it was Anal . others it was just rubbing.  Pictures showed that it was penetration.  This site is more fantasy-- We all see what we want to see .  No one was lying just said what they thought they saw.  Same is true of Chat--We kid each other and the Girls on RLC and at times state what We think We see.  Again we all do not see it the same.  For the most part we all understand that.  With that in mind , Chat can be fun .  Just be tolerant of all opinions as theirs are truly as good as yours.--  Try It you May like it---

12 minutes ago, vampire said:

If any one thinks this is Real life they are crazy--The cameras make that impossible .  You will act differently knowing that a cam is there.   Some of the RLC people over time seem to ignore the cams and are close to their real lives I think.-- The people on Chat all see the same thing but perceive it in different ways.  An example--When Kami first had sex on cam , People said--  There was no penetration , Others said it was Anal . others it was just rubbing.  Pictures showed that it was penetration.  This site is more fantasy-- We all see what we want to see .  No one was lying just said what they thought they saw.  Same is true of Chat--We kid each other and the Girls on RLC and at times state what We think We see.  Again we all do not see it the same.  For the most part we all understand that.  With that in mind , Chat can be fun .  Just be tolerant of all opinions as theirs are truly as good as yours.--  Try It you May like it---

To quote the wonderful Paul Simon "a man sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest" The Boxer.

On 7/30/2018 at 1:55 AM, Pleasant said:

Your opinion was obviously different from the "speculators" and you probably got ignored as well. Amazing how they want members who don't chat to get involved but if you have a different opinion on something and they don't agree....... Ignored ::)

• 2 weeks later...

Iam so tired of hearing this shit-- We like new people on chat--Sure it may take a while to be heard--First day I came on chat--I said Hi--No response--It took 5 minutes  , just as I was thinking  , Hell with this shit . A guy came on and said--HI-- sorry but we often are looking at the apartments and do not always check back--He and the others since have become My friends--Give it a chance before you condem us .--

If we had a hundred people on chat it would be great--24 Hrs in a day--I would never sleep--We all have something to say--Wee all see things differently--I love different opinions--Even Iam not always right--The guys n chat are very nice people--Please join us if you are too--**

I second what vampire has said above. Newbies to chat, don't be alarmed if no one responds immediately. I'm as guilty as anyone else. I'm watching RLC, sometimes looking for something interesting that I could bring to the chat. Or I might have to leave the computer for a bit. Doesn't mean I am ignoring you. Just to add I disagree with the way certain members interpret certain scenes, doesn't mean we won't agree with other things. It makes the whole thing interesting.