Fan Page Amy

Its been 2 years.  

Couldn't blame Amy for giving up last time; Lola was a bit creepy.    I expect she kept track of Megan - last seen already glossy with the trappings of deserved success -  and hopes another go will be more successful.

Even though she chose to leave many admired her and wished she had stayed.    And already she looks comfortable with the Triplets.

A welcome return.    Dear RLC Gods - please remember Aida and send her back too.

11 minutes ago, iloner said:

Its been 2 years.  

Couldn't blame Amy for giving up last time; Lola was a bit creepy.    I expect she kept track of Megan - last seen already glossy with the trappings of deserved success -  and hopes another go will be more successful.

Even though she chose to leave many admired her and wished she had stayed.    And already she looks comfortable with the Triplets.

A welcome return.    Dear RLC Gods - please remember Aida and send her back too.

What Triplets??????????? I see a set of twins.....!!! unless they are another room...lol...I only see a set of twins and two others. LOL8)

13 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

What Triplets??????????? I see a set of twins.....!!! unless they are another room...lol...I only see a set of twins and two others. LOL8)

The conceit is that Gina is a third 'twin'.   Try and keep up my friend.

So far Amy seems to be getting along with the twins and Gina....she seem to have a lot of energy and like Gina loves to dance.   I don't think the viewers have to worry so much about her taking smoke breaks..."I don't think she smokes and not to much of a drinker."  Now that B2 has all of this sexy and sweet spice's, I am waiting to see if they are going to go to the top of the charts in the few or more days ahead.8)

I see that Amy has some what join the twins and Gina in some fun around the apartment....but still has limited herself with anything sexual.  The twins...."seems to but drinking Tea with Amy.."funny" and such a big change when the viewers are use to them and Gina drinking wine or others on a Saturday night..."perhaps trying to fool the viewers and their hidden stash."  Gina seems to hid on her room balcony a lot now."   I am sure the viewers do by now know how Gina and the twins like to drink...and doesn't expect them to go Cold Turkey over night...lol...all three seem to fidgety and giggly not to be doing something...."besides Tea Drinking." LOL   "Be your sexy self's ladies...it's hard trying to be someone else."8)

Amy seems to still be taking things slow at B2,  and from what I am seeing may only give the minimum to gain viewers.."even though I haven seen her participate in none of the lesbian shows that Gina and the twins have given yet...."maybe she well surprise us one day too."  I was glad to see that Anna's stay was short and she was there while RLC had technical problems...honestly B2 didn't need her presents or coaching anyway.  I have notice that the Vacation apartment Crew "Rus Mike, Blair and Kylie haven't visited each other lately...."but one doesn't have to be to smart not to think that Rus and Kylie doesn't see and drink with each other outside of the apartment and cams...lol...I did notice that twins, Gina and Amy left out of the apartment earlier today and so did Rus and Kylie and all came back stoned except Amy.  I do think that Gina is trying to make a change,  but I am sure its hard being around the twins who love to have a daily few also....Rus and Grandma Kylie haven't been much help either when it comes to Gina's drinking. LOL8)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, yes, yes!!! I did see Amy leave early this morning.  Amy didn't stay long and she didn't do much either but pose and look sexy,  and filled in only when needed once everyone else was boozed up.  Amy was on a different level then her room mates and from the looks of her was more about her health then being a party girl.  Only one staged so called lesbian scripted show after all had been out for a few hours.."enough time to rehearse her part." LOL  Amy lasted about as long as a bottle of booze would last in the B2 apartment.."not to dam long." LOL   Hopefully Amy well visit us again one day....lets hope she had some good rest while her stay here, and have a safe trip back home.8)