New Moderator: StnCld316

Admin

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

Good to have a management member who likes to post stuff to the gallery and forums lol.

Robwin have you forgot about me pal i am always posting stuff on the forum of course it is useless crap that no body wants to read but i still post stuff lol.

17 minutes ago, rob1 said:

Robwin have you forgot about me pal i am always posting stuff on the forum of course it is useless crap that no body wants to read but i still post stuff lol.

Sorry my old pal but just haven't been on a lot lately just completely lost all enthusiam for RCL since my last banning.

Do occasionally have a flick through the FREE rooms lol and on RCLF but so many new members on RCLF don't know any of em.

A few of the seasoned ones still appear who seem to see stuff happening that no one else manages to see or even themselves come to that lol.

Whenever i am on you ain't around but will keep a look out for you.

Suppose you ain't heard from BTR i have sent him messages but he hasn't read any of mine since July 17th so what has happened to him god knows.

See you have lost your moderator name tag?

Wish i could tell you what has happened to BTR but i don't have a clue and has for losing the Moderator name tag i think that come off when our names was reverted back to our old names during the upgrade but we are represented well you can see we are mods that is the main thing.

On 8/27/2016 at 10:30 PM, Admin said:

All, 

I received a message today from BTR's account claiming that he was killed in a "rode accident".  I am working to verify the authenticity of the message. He hasn't posted since the end of June, though it appears he logged in as recently as 7 days ago. I am not really sure what's going, but I have demoted him to a Moderator for the time being. I am bringing on @StnCld316 to the moderating team to help fill the void.  StnCld316 is a great moderator/Admin, and someone that I consider a friend. Please welcome him to the team. 

Thank You, 

- Admin 

i am truly sorry to hear this news about BTR.. my thoughts with charlotte. rest in peace mate

44 minutes ago, vampire said:

Welcome StnCld316--See you have a lot of vids posted already, Thank you. A good way to make friends around here.  Hear you are an honest and fair guy so Mod on.  (Well I guess I sucked up enough)-LOL

Yes I have posted quite a few Videos and gif images over the past year. They can be found in the Gallery

• 4 months later...

Belated welcomes StnCld , apologies for my tardiness... I am only on here sporadically these days (there is only so much discussion a man can take about the occupants of the Barcelona apartment... but now there are 2 of them, oh deary me) and I missed this post in the interim . Anyway, I digress... welcome... you have made a sterling addition to the team and I salute you.

On a slightly sadder note... has there been any further news on BTR... I only ask because I saw somwone refer to the spirit of BTR in the chatbox earlier, and this is the only thread I have found so far to mention it.

Cheers

D