Leora Fan Page (2015 - 2016)

Just a thought - Leora 's masturbation and sex with Paul appear to be well timed out and not at any random horny occasion. Leora seems to frequently check her laptop or phone prior to any hint of "play time". I am starting to wonder if it is in Leora's contract (excluding Paul because Leora is "the BOSS" in this relationship) that RLC provides a constant update of the numbers of paid subscribers currently watching (and maybe free cammers) so she gets maximum hits (and subsequent bonuses) for her performances. She appears pretty shrewd and I don't think she would do anything too sexual without a large paid benefit for her. The nudity and skimpy outfits around the apartment is to satisfy RLC and paid subscribers but also to entice free cammers to subscribe.

Leora has a huge following and has been with RLC quite a few years. Obviously she is doing something right - unlike many old and new tenants that are boring or come and go quickly. You have to admit - she does a good job for a voyeur in need of a quick fix if all the other apartments are inactive. Hard to say no to Leora when she is providing a show (even the female dog gets worked up or fucked up - whatever - lol).

14 hours ago, aussiegary said:

love to taste her sweet pussy

My guess is since she never uses soap on herself, Her pussy must smell like the depths of a swamp. And might contain some of the same parasites. We already know how Paul must smell; she often makes him bathe before she lets him get near her most times.

11 minutes ago, toolmaker123 said:

My guess is since she never uses soap on herself, Her pussy must smell like the depths of a swamp. And might contain some of the same parasites. We already know how Paul must smell; she often makes him bathe before she lets him get near her most times.

eau de toilette - must be quite the aphrodisiac - lol. I'd do her - basically I got no minimum standards when I want ass and pussy - fuck!!! She does have a wicked body.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Leora Fan Page (2015 - 2016)
  • StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic
  • StnCld316 unlocked and unlocked this topic
  • StnCld316 locked this topic