DONE

Yes, Thank You RLC.   Best Night Ever by a long way.

Everything I hoped for from Megan.

What a surprise from demure DreamKaty's thrusting tongue.

Belle was a determined leprechaun.   

Stella dreamily joined when she could.

Anna drifted beautifully about.  

Lola the mastermind and encourager.  

Even Hairy Arse man deserves some praise.

But better lighting please - I've got old eyes and don't get enough sleep!

I will agree with all that was said about the party, just about every fantasy most of us ever had probably came true. On the flip side there were some things that were not really good.

* I think the overall chat from the beginning when everyone wanted to get rid of the guy, to the stage where he was drugging everyone, and then to the stage where everyone wanted to be sure it had all been recorded and was the best thing ever does not reflect well on us, myself included. If we really thought they were drugged the enthusiasm we showed is nothing of which we should be proud. I certainly enjoyed the action as did everyone else but I thought about before I went to bed around midnight and did not like myself for enjoying it, possibly at the expense of those women's feelings if they had indeed been drugged. Sort of like watching someone get sexually abused at a college party and everyone stands around and watches; although I have no idea what we could have done to stop the action regardless. 

* The fact they never went back to Barca1 on Wednesday to clean up after the party, which Polya did on Thursday by herself, does not reflect well on the Barca 2 women or Anna and Stella. It does not really matter if they were tired from being up so late; they were just as responsible to get it done. I thought when they all left Thursday afternoon that was where they were going but apparently not.

* I was a real fan of Lola, even with looks that some describe in not too glowing terms. She really let me down last night. I will grant you she was pretty well toasted but she ended up sticking herself into a significant number of situations which disrupted what others were doing, apparently just to be part of everything; really poor form. And when things were winding down and lots of people ended up in Lola's tub, the one person who got left out was Rebecca, who created the situation in the first place expecting to be in there with Lola; who now only had eyes for Anna in Megan's room with the guy. Lots went in the tub after that and you could tell Rebecca was really disappointed and I think she really wanted to make something happen with Lola.

* I am disappointed in RLC; not for what happened but for their shortsightedness in providing a way to contact them in an emergency, which this probably was not. If someone got hurt badly in an apartment, as when Lola fell getting out of the tub because she was drunk, and was alone there is no way for that person to get help. RLC needs to provide such a facility; it would be a real tragedy for someone to not get aid if many viewers see the situation and are helpless  to get aid.

Hi Capeguy,

Interesting post.   My twopennorth:

We are animals.   We shouldn't expect too much of ourselves, and let others be, as long as no harm takes place.   Behaviour castigated in one generation becomes accepted the next.   People are often very quick to censure - and I condemn them for it! - but slower to praise, especially when the issues are complex.

re cleaning up - my guess is the RLC  business required them to keep a schedule for our benefit.   The priority was to please the viewers and make a sea-change to the new owner RLC standards.   Frankly I love it.   And those pictures of a trashed apartment told a story that might well attract new subscribers.   I won't feel sorry for Polly either because she's in a place with an obligation to entertain the viewer but works a second job outside.

Agree with you about Lola, and about Rebecca's wish to please her.   But we can forgive a general who's planned such a great turnaround at the Barca aptmts.    This morning Lola sat with Megan and Becca and read out a text to them they were all pretty pleased with - don't speak Russian but my guess was it was from top management saying Brilliant Job, have lunch on me (Lola would take that literally).   Seems to me she has earned the affection of Megan and Rebecca in a short time, and Anna and Belle and Stella all seem to love her.   .   Amy left I guess because objectives were set - active management by Lola - and she recognised she wanted out.   Personally I find Lola not attractive, but I approve of the successful way she has managed to  change things

I'm pretty sure RLC monitors what goes out.   When the child appeared last week, and when Kami's Dad went to the loo on screen, UM happened pretty quick so someone was watching at the office, and when that shit Lev attacked Zoya the police were there within 10 minutes (I was watching).   

Just my view, and my brain is tired from two nights with little sleep.   Tomorrow I might think something completely different.   

What further surprises are coming?

59 minutes ago, iloner said:

Hi Capeguy,

Interesting post.   My twopennorth:

We are animals.   We shouldn't expect too much of ourselves, and let others be, as long as no harm takes place.   Behaviour castigated in one generation becomes accepted the next.   People are often very quick to censure - and I condemn them for it! - but slower to praise, especially when the issues are complex.

re cleaning up - my guess is the RLC  business required them to keep a schedule for our benefit.   The priority was to please the viewers and make a sea-change to the new owner RLC standards.   Frankly I love it.   And those pictures of a trashed apartment told a story that might well attract new subscribers.   I won't feel sorry for Polly either because she's in a place with an obligation to entertain the viewer but works a second job outside.

Agree with you about Lola, and about Rebecca's wish to please her.   But we can forgive a general who's planned such a great turnaround at the Barca aptmts.    This morning Lola sat with Megan and Becca and read out a text to them they were all pretty pleased with - don't speak Russian but my guess was it was from top management saying Brilliant Job, have lunch on me (Lola would take that literally).   Seems to me she has earned the affection of Megan and Rebecca in a short time, and Anna and Belle and Stella all seem to love her.   .   Amy left I guess because objectives were set - active management by Lola - and she recognised she wanted out.   Personally I find Lola not attractive, but I approve of the successful way she has managed to  change things

I'm pretty sure RLC monitors what goes out.   When the child appeared last week, and when Kami's Dad went to the loo on screen, UM happened pretty quick so someone was watching at the office, and when that shit Lev attacked Zoya the police were there within 10 minutes (I was watching).   

Just my view, and my brain is tired from two nights with little sleep.   Tomorrow I might think something completely different.   

What further surprises are coming?

Thanks for the feedback. 

I saw Lola, Becca and Megan early afternoon in Megan's room, possibly discussion on last night. Megan seemed a little upset/embarrassed so I am not sure she is happy with everything she did last night on a personal level. We will see. I think Lola becomes a different personality when she gets drunk; she wants to be a part of everything instead of just letting it flow around her.

You could be right on RLC monitoring. I did not see the Lev incidents so I had forgotten when viewers said the police were there very quickly. I guess if there had been real danger last night they would have intervened. Wish they had intervened when I caught Kami's mom 'bating in the tub. Could have gone the rest of my life without that memory.

Peace

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎16 at 10:52 AM, Revolution said:

Short impression 8)

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible)

Though the party may have been deliberate acting, supported by booze and drugs, I would not mind getting a video as PM - as usual, I was not around when all that happened.

Edited by StnCld316

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...