Sex Party

Donzi

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was in charge of RLC, which thank fk I'm not, I would have left the links up.

The amount of potential customers those videos could have suckered into signing up,folks who may have thought that RLC was a shag-fest & like this all the time,of course we know different. Another short sighted move by the RLC management.

Should've gone to Specsavers. 8)

13 hours ago, Plank said:

If I was in charge of RLC, which thank fk I'm not, I would have left the links up.

The amount of potential customers those videos could have suckered into signing up,folks who may have thought that RLC was a shag-fest & like this all the time,of course we know different. Another short sighted move by the RLC management.

Should've gone to Specsavers. 8)

short sighted is exactly what it is

Masha haven't looked the same since the foursome,  she usually keep her hair looking right, and her face, but since the big fuck feast she has been looking odd.  I wonder has the guilt hit in yet, or is she still thinking of that big dick she rode while Sasha looked on.8)