Sex Party

Donzi

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These videos are amazing, and OMG,  Masha has probably received the fucking of her life.  You can see that in her facial expressions at various times near the end.

It is a shame no sound however,  Watching other Masha & Sasha videos with sound in their bedroom with Masha's vocals and the bed squeaking,  I imagine sound would greatly add to the viewing experience of these videos.

On 10/17/2016 at 6:00 AM, Donzi said:

M&S guest did things that I have never seen Sasha do and in return I Masha did things I've never seen her do and noises I've never heard from her with Sasha before. Sasha was kind of tame with the guest girl but the guest ragdolled Masha like she has never before. She came like she never has with Sasha and she went down on him like she never has with Sasha... Sasha heard, saw, and must have felt this. I would have to think that this is in his subconscious  The guy went after Masha every time he got the chance and ragdolled her properly every time! Masha know she got ragdolled like never before too! He did her longer faster and stronger than Sasha has ever done and she knows that she's never cum that hard before with Sasha and she knows that she will never feel it again unless she gets screw by the guest again, So, who will she be thinking of when she masturbates from now on? I hope the relationship can survive this. But let this be a lesson about letting another dude screw your wife or girlfriend... He might do a better job.

I told you this would affect Sasha... now look at him. 

51 minutes ago, Donzi said:

Masha and Sasha did it today like they had something to prove. I'm not sure if it was to us or each other but that was the most intense session I've seen them have.

All that yoga that she does pays off, she was so flexible the whole time.

On 10/18/2016 at 0:45 AM, Plank said:

If I was in charge of RLC, which thank fk I'm not, I would have left the links up.

The amount of potential customers those videos could have suckered into signing up,folks who may have thought that RLC was a shag-fest & like this all the time,of course we know different. Another short sighted move by the RLC management.

Should've gone to Specsavers. 8)

i agree with you real life have no idea of the advertising value of a link like this..another own goal