non-performance letter to RLC

I do not understand why you allow the behaviors of certain tenants in the two apartments in Barcelona.  As an example, “Milena” does nothing all day except sit in the corner of her room watching movies, talking and texting on the phone, and and video with a boyfriend in America. She occasionally will take her laptop into the room that has no cameras and not come out for twenty to thirty minutes. Recently she has been using a photographer to take pictures of herself and her roommates for publication in some form of on-line media.  This behavior makes me think that she is “gaming” your system.

Another example is “Rebecca”  Right now at 1830 Barcelona time, she is running w web-cam blog, where she is going topless and massaging her breasts in front of the computer screen, which is also blocking our view of her activities.  she has exhibited this pattern of activity constantly since she has been back to the project.  These actions seem unacceptable to me, because she is using your site to generate personal income by running a live camera site that is directly competing with RLC and ia a slap in the face to your customers.

I realize that things happen in real life that are boring and mundane to the membership of RLC, but these two instances go beyond the bounds of “Real Life” in  my opinion.  I invite your staff to observe this activity and see if they agree with me, and if so, to please effect changes to the tenants.

1 hour ago, eyenthesky said:

I do not understand why you allow the behaviors of certain tenants in the two apartments in Barcelona.  As an example, “Milena” does nothing all day except sit in the corner of her room watching movies, talking and texting on the phone, and and video with a boyfriend in America. She occasionally will take her laptop into the room that has no cameras and not come out for twenty to thirty minutes. Recently she has been using a photographer to take pictures of herself and her roommates for publication in some form of on-line media.  This behavior makes me think that she is “gaming” your system.

Another example is “Rebecca”  Right now at 1830 Barcelona time, she is running w web-cam blog, where she is going topless and massaging her breasts in front of the computer screen, which is also blocking our view of her activities.  she has exhibited this pattern of activity constantly since she has been back to the project.  These actions seem unacceptable to me, because she is using your site to generate personal income by running a live camera site that is directly competing with RLC and ia a slap in the face to your customers.

I realize that things happen in real life that are boring and mundane to the membership of RLC, but these two instances go beyond the bounds of “Real Life” in  my opinion.  I invite your staff to observe this activity and see if they agree with me, and if so, to please effect changes to the tenants.

Yes agreed with you Eyen..

Seem nothing happened in at least 4 apartment.. L&P, D&D,Z&L,M&S..they 'r wasting our time..

I've been the member since 9 months ago..its really boring and irritating...

1 hour ago, jamil said:

Yes agreed with you Eyen..

Seem nothing happened in at least 4 apartment.. L&P, D&D,Z&L,M&S..they 'r wasting our time..

I've been the member since 9 months ago..its really boring and irritating...

Well, I would sort of agree with you, but things do happen, just not very often. Maya and Stepan had sex recently, even with her arm in a cast' but usually only a few times per month. Zoya has bated 2 times I have seen in the last few weeks. Leora and Paul no. Dasha and Demid did the deed recently but once of twice a month seems to be it. Now RLC does not say we will see sex but we MIGHT see things that are adult in nature. However, even if not promised sex these apartments are pretty boring these days. They are not home a lot, I see more of other guests at D&D than of them.

53 minutes ago, capeguy said:

Well, I would sort of agree with you, but things do happen, just not very often. Maya and Stepan had sex recently, even with her arm in a cast' but usually only a few times per month. Zoya has bated 2 times I have seen in the last few weeks. Leora and Paul no. Dasha and Demid did the deed recently but once of twice a month seems to be it. Now RLC does not say we will see sex but we MIGHT see things that are adult in nature. However, even if not promised sex these apartments are pretty boring these days. They are not home a lot, I see more of other guests at D&D than of them.

well, it's not seeing sex or not that concerns me.  It's having tenants that should understand they are, in fact performing for us, albeit doing their daily routine.  I have no problem with a majority of the apartments and tenants, either - if I don't enjoy them, I don't watch them.  It's the girls that are abusing their contract with us and RLC by doing nothing for the majority of the day except sit in isolation in their rooms on their computers, obviously entertaining someone else on our dime, or hide their activities by going into unmonitored rooms for extended lenths of time.  To me, that's not "real life"

Sorry guys I don't agree.

When 'Blue' performed as a cam girl in the C & S aptmt she attracted a lot of attention and praise.    Rebecca as DreamKaty shows us the reverse coin of webcam shows; we see her yawning as she dances, waiting passively between punters and then animated for the 'show'.   And Milena has shown us how much work goes into a photo shoot.

BY showing us their activity they are performing for us as well as for their customers.   Much of the time we get the better performance and the more complete view.   

It is activity - it is not doing nothing - and  more fun than watching them watching tv.   

Earning money working from home is legitimate.    Its real life.   

I totally agree with you. It's really interesting to see the "beyond the scene" life. 

Nevertheless, even if it is definitely not doing nothing and definitely more interesting to watch than when they are watching tv, we could imagine other activities that would be more entertaining while keeping the "real life" status.

Periods when either Barca 1 or Barca 2 are in the doldrums are inevitable.   When both are in the doldrums at the same time its a disaster.

My beef on non-performance is that RLC lays cunning plans to enthrall us and capture our cash (no proof of this but I'm ever the optimist) and then allows girls to stay for months when they refuse to join in.    

For me the problem is not girls who have tried hard, but things didn't work out.   That's why I defended Milena  and Rebecca.   

I think the problem is girls who drag the others down by being a dead weight.    Main example would be Vika.

Right now I feel Jasmin is a lead pull on Becca's efforts to make B2 lively.   She's in bed before midnight and her lack of willingness is deafening, and was in evidence at B1 from her very first day. 

And Belle.    She seems to have given up being fun and perhaps feels reinforced in ignoring Becca's lead with dancing by Jasmin's miserable behaviour.   Whatever went on between Belle and Milena when Belle refused her advances it knocked Milena back a lot.   Sorry Belle fans - I'm a fan too - but someone needs to put a firework up her arse to recover her old energies.

I'm afraid Becca's confidence in getting some activity going at B2 is being undermined now by day after day of no fun because the other two won't join in.   Her energy is being stifled, not encouraged.