Kitty and Smith Fan Page

Kitty and Smith has not been fighting lately, "witch is good" they almost started before bed but I think they got it under control and just went to bed with out speaking to each other.  The fighting and the arguments may have stop, but they are still visiting their hallway closet daily, and coming out looking tight eyed and whipping there noses...Lol   As I am typing this, he and Kitty just had sex in less then 3 min's "I am truly surprised that she haven't been masturbating more alone"  Smith doses not please her at all, the blue pill is not working, ecstasy is not working..lol "he need to just tie his dick up in a knot and say fuck it"...lol  Kitty if your reading this "witch I know you well" call Sasha or Bogdan, or anyone with a real dick...Lol   "3 minutes dam"  Weak fucker!!8)

Very humorous, to say the least, the way Kitty packed the tower speakers. First she covered the speakers  with foam covers, then she carefully put it in a box, taped all the way around the box, then she wrapped 5 miles of string around the taped box, (instead of turning the box, she ran circles around it; thought she'd get dizzy and fall down.) Then after, she taped over the string, then wrapped some more string. THEN she placed a blanket over the box, (It may even have been the one they had sex with?). Then she taped the blanket on. 

Museums don't go to this much trouble packing 14th century Ming Vases.

Kitty and Smith are no more.   Sneaked out the door when everyone was looking at either Jess or Michelle or N & K's cats.

I liked Kitty - young, slim, beautiful, dramatic.

But who could watch her tongue lashing the whimpering puppy Smith, curled into a ball face to the wall?   What had he done?   Who could tell.   But he was useless.

With all the dramas that apartment, which had seemed easily to contain Susan and a whole sackful of potato heads with three foot shoulders, appeared too small, with too many odd corners to view easily.

If only Kitty had used that tongue on Vanessa, currently putting out the signals for a girl partner (or is it the script?), perhaps she would still be here.

She can always come back as a visitor.

Ya fucken Hoo. bout time these 2 stopped free-loading and got on their bikes. Two adults to act like 12 or 13 year old does not cut the mustard with me, or were they just being their normal selves. Kitty was extremely immature and was not enjoyable to look at. 10 out of 10 for poorest couple ever on RLC. 

18 hours ago, iloner said:

Kitty and Smith are no more.   Sneaked out the door when everyone was looking at either Jess or Michelle or N & K's cats.

I liked Kitty - young, slim, beautiful, dramatic.

But who could watch her tongue lashing the whimpering puppy Smith, curled into a ball face to the wall?   What had he done?   Who could tell.   But he was useless.

With all the dramas that apartment, which had seemed easily to contain Susan and a whole sackful of potato heads with three foot shoulders, appeared too small, with too many odd corners to view easily.

If only Kitty had used that tongue on Vanessa, currently putting out the signals for a girl partner (or is it the script?), perhaps she would still be here.

She can always come back as a visitor.

She kicked him out and is moving in with everyone's other favorite tattoo girl in sugarbonnie....

Oh fuck....     

That is happening in my drunk happy place!!!!