Does anyone else find it arousing when ....... ?

Dazzan

Just thought I'd try and get a new game going... for a bit of laugh.

Whilst tuning in and out of RLC over the weekend, I noted that some of the more mundane things that the tenants do can/ could be quite arousing... for example Irma was shaking a carton of milk... her wrist action was superb and rather arousing... anyway I thought it would be fun to start a list going... with examples... just for shits and giggles.

So I'll start the ball rolling...

Does anyone else find it arousing when ... Irma shakes a carton of milk?  

Record_2017_01_10_16_54_12_33.gif

38 minutes ago, Dazzan said:

Whilst tuning in and out of RLC over the weekend, I noted that some of the more mundane things can be quite arousing... for example Irma was shaking a carton of milk... her wrist action was superb and rather arousing... anyway I thought it would be fun to start a list going... with examples... just for shits and giggles.

Create an account to see this content!

Sorry, to me Irma is not arousing in any situation - but that is of course a matter of taste, she seems to be very popular.

4 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Sorry, to me Irma is not arousing in any situation - but that is of course a matter of taste, she seems to be very popular.

I think you misunderstand me... this is a joke topic... which looks at some of the normal things that tenants do... which would be rude if they were done to themselves or someone else... In the picture above... If Irma wanks a cock like she shakes the carton... she'll pull it off!

5 hours ago, Dazzan said:

Whilst tuning in and out of RLC over the weekend, I noted that some of the more mundane things that the tenants do can/ could be quite arousing... for example Irma was shaking a carton of milk... her wrist action was superb and rather arousing... anyway I thought it would be fun to start a list going... with examples... just for shits and giggles.

I am different - I loved seeing her "sourpuss" expression about maybe the milk being bad

5 hours ago, Dazzan said:

Next one...

Does anyone else find it arousing when... Julia eats and gently teases noodles?

To me this is a major sexy turn on and Julia please do more like this. See how she tries to jam it all into her mouth and then some falls down. I sure would love to be at the other end of the noodles so our lips would contact and capture all the noodles and more - fucking yummy. Still like this girl as you can tell - hmmmmm.

1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

To me this is a major sexy turn on and Julia please do more like this. See how she tries to jam it all into her mouth and then some falls down. I sure would love to be at the other end of the noodles so our lips would contact and capture all the noodles and more - fucking yummy. Still like this girl as you can tell - hmmmmm.

Dougie... I am out of likes for the day... but I agree... she is my fave.... LIKE... LIKE... LIKE...

7 hours ago, Dazzan said:

Lev does!!!!

I think Lev has crabs because of his constant scratching. Now with Zoya peeling potatoes it appears that they will be making "CRAB CHOWDER SOUP" and he looks like he is actually preparing to add some extra cream to the broth.  Bon Appetite

• 1 year later...