Fan Page Estelle

Rob1

Your opinion is valid.  I would just make the Oberservation that Estelle was there as a Guest of Nicole's as RLC put out in their email several weeks ago.  So I did not expect anything of Estelle as she was Nicoles friend spending time with her in Barcalona and not one of the Contracted Workers like Nicole.

My response on this subject stem from what I thought was an unfair and rather harsh (and disappointing) criticism expressed by some towards Nichole. The idea of not having high expectations and not being disappointed is the one concept that has kept me a subscriber for so long. I do believe that, "It is what it is" and probably nothing said on these forums will change that and I like it that way. I did not remember until Harry49 mentioned it that Estelle was given the "honor status of guest" and exempt from participating in the project and that is OK. Conversely, once given a name you sort of become part of the project just by association, like it or not.  One would think that an unwelcome guest would prefer to leave or at least realize that the free ride is over. Her continued presence there just bugs me, but I will still watch having said my words .... </:-) !

Bottom line is and this is just me Nichole used Estelle to gain the top room.  once she got it she had know more uses for Estelle her logic Ha Ha Danaya i'm boss hog now and Estelle is my friend and she will sleep on the couch. Estelle " B you got me fucked up. I did not come to Barcelona to sleep on the fucking couch". Nic " look you skinny B I got you to Barcelona you will sleep where i tell you" Estelle " like i said you got me fucked up I'm not your child. Whats wrong with you you think cause we are friends and you got me to Barcelona that i must obey you Girl please" you better get a room or You and him can sleep on the couch"   Nic " So it's like that? " Estelle " and that's the way it is sorry BooBoo "Nic in the kitchen clean the stove mumbling  "shit I don't no what she think this is, but when i need the D she getting her skinny ass on that couch." Estelle standing on the wall outside of kitchen " What you say?  look I done told you I ain't sleeping on no couch just so you can fuck, you did not need to invite me here for that as you had your own room at one time so B quit playing with me " Nic  " oh yes BooBoo you are  going to sleep on the couch." Estelle " B please " Nic throws rag at Estelle.   Estelle "B really we  throwing  now?" Nic  "better a rag than my fist" Estelle "B B bring it if you think you can" Nic rush to the hall. DING fight on   3055253-inline-batmansoundsa-z.gif  And in the end Nic face looked like she tryed to kiss a moving Mack truck lol Nic best move of the fight was to grab Estelle by the hair and pull her down so she would not hit her anymore Nic throwing slaps Estelle throwing power punches WinnerBy Unanimous Decision  Estelle I got Skills In Barcelona  Well  that's my story and I'm sticking to it

16 hours ago, ShaKa ZuLu Forum VJ said:

It's pretty sad that all you sock jockey's have nothing to say lol thanks bud you know who you are 

My 2 cents - Nicole has been a inconsiderate selfish spoiled brat since the day she came into B1.  She couldn't get along with the girls there, and lobbied to get moved to B2.  She was turned down, so she sweetened the deal for RLC by saying she could get a friend involved in the project at no extra charge, as long as she could get the big room in B2 to accommodate two people.  I think she rather expected Estelle to vacate the room whenever she wanted to entertain one of her fuckbuddies, and in general treated Estelle like an unwanted stepchild.  Her inconsiderate behavior by itself alienated her roommates, both at B1 and B2, and unfortunately I think Estelle was considered guilty by association.  At some point Estelle stood up for herself, and that's when the trouble began.  How many times did you see Nicole take Estelle out with her when she left the apartment?  Only a few, because all the other times, she was out with one of her boy toys and didn't want the extra baggage.  Estelle may not be the prettiest girl in the world, and she may not even have the right personality for this type of lifestyle, but unfortunately, we never got to find out because she was summoned to Barcelona under false pretenses by Nicole.

14 hours ago, eyenthesky said:

Nicole has been a inconsiderate selfish spoiled brat since the day she came into B1.  She couldn't get along with the girls there, and lobbied to get moved to B2.

I don't know where you get this from but you can't have been watching much when Nicole moved in to B1. She's a bit of a loner yes, but there was all harmony with the girls at B1. The problem started when Irma and Nora moved in. Nora and Nicole never clicked and she started to spend more time with her buddy outside the house. But it's all wrong to say she didn't get along with the girls.

I have no idea what happens in B2 tho.