ARE YOU READY FOR A GAY MALE OR BISEXUAL MALE APARTMENT?

dougiestyle4u

I am sure RLC will consider this if, and only if, they feel they can turn a profit from the apt with new viewers; after all they are in this to make money. I have no objections but I would probably not watch a gay male apt and that is my choice. If it was a bi-sexual situation I would probably drop in from time to time and see what is going on. We all have free choice and can tune in to what we like and ignore that which we do not. 

6 hours ago, capeguy said:

I am sure RLC will consider this if, and only if, they feel they can turn a profit from the apt with new viewers; after all they are in this to make money. I have no objections but I would probably not watch a gay male apt and that is my choice. If it was a bi-sexual situation I would probably drop in from time to time and see what is going on. We all have free choice and can tune in to what we like and ignore that which we do not. 

Well said.

6 minutes ago, rayjay6 said:

What about a straight male apartment (Barca 3). Three guys partying most every night with a steam of straight/bi girls they pick up from the Barca clubs. Could be a lot of action from 3 horny twentysomething guys.

Sounds like a great idea if girl visitors are up to it. Could see many different variety of girls this way. Some female viewers would probably tune in more often just to check out the guys showering and occasionally masturbating. Lots of different apartment arrangements if RLC is adventurous for making more money through increased subscriptions.

Put me down as saying," Hell, no!"  There are all kinds web sites for the gay, lesbian and "transgendered"  people.

I, for one, am tired of having  their agenda shoved down my throat on a daily basis. Call me a Neanderthal, intolerant or what have you, but enough is enough.

Why not a separate gay website? I do not see any reason for mixing gays with girls and couples. I am not discriminating, I just think it is natural that gays would not want to watch heteroséxuals and we heterosexuals do not want to watch homosexuals. For me, that would be impossible. Sometimes lesbians are nice to watch, but I always hop over them at RLC. Carina and Sabrina were not nice at all to watch, Nina and Kira do not arouse me in any way, they are quite insignificant. The RLC concept is OK the way it is, though the Barca girls are mostly horrible and too far from real life.