Dasha Fan Page

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I saw something in the chat that these two had a big row and she packed a bag and left, so I went in and had a look.  the apartment was empty for a long while then I saw her sat by the table on the PC, no sign of him.
The next day he was there and she was asleep on the couch, then someone said in the chat it was him that left, I don't know, any way this morning I looked in and she was doing her makeup and he was on the PC but it didn't look like there was any talking between them, so was all this correct or not, does anybody know for sure?

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎2017‎-‎05‎-‎06 at 9:54 AM, StnCld316 said:

Create an account to see this content!

Very, very nice to see Dasha and Demid fucking since a very Long time!

It must be a dream to have the penis inside Dasha's, vagina - very very beautiful feeling on the glans!

Edited by StnCld316

• 1 month later...

Are Dasha and Demid really leaving? After all the hiding on the balcony with most of their guest and avoiding the cams, they are leaving?   After Demid stopped Dasha  from masturbating on cam and not really being able to be herself they are leaving?  WOOW I can't believe it.  Dasha is sexy when she wants to be, and hope fully she gets to come back again one day if all of these is true, as far as Demid "in my eyes he is sometimes very controlling and some what to jealous."  Either way I well miss them both.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Dasha Fan Page
  • StnCld316 pinned and unlocked this topic
  • StnCld316 locked, unlocked and locked this topic