halloween 2016

Was nice to see Belle again, she's as cute as ever. Haven't seen her since she moved to B2.

Lima is making a good impression as well, those glasses make her sexy.

But Melissa is by far the hottest of them all, hot damn!

Oh, and Jasmin has to go. Sry but it's true.

From what i could see watching the party there seemed to be a certain amount of tension in the air,i don't know the history but Lima seemed a bit out of place certainly with Rebecca and Jasmin who at times seemed to look at each other and sneer when Lima spoke.....i think Jasmin is hot but is it just me who thinks boy is she miserable;)

7 hours ago, robuk said:

From what i could see watching the party there seemed to be a certain amount of tension in the air,i don't know the history but Lima seemed a bit out of place certainly with Rebecca and Jasmin who at times seemed to look at each other and sneer when Lima spoke.....i think Jasmin is hot but is it just me who thinks boy is she miserable;)

Nope you were dead on there.....There is definitely tension to say the lease between Becca and Lima....Lima tried to pull the two houses together and Becca wanted nothing to do with it.... And as for Jasmin....Well she is just plan miserable...

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎31 at 5:44 PM, cyberleader said:

since there is plenty girl at this party its easier to post pics and videos here

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Looks like they are in their Halloween costumes or should i say slut costumes.

Edited by StnCld316

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎04 at 6:13 AM, lucas75 said:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎31 at 9:07 PM, Booffer69 said:

Are you kiddin me....If the 5 of them meet up at the same party, Trust me, It's totally by accident......lol

From all I saw with the B2 girls mostly sitting and talking together rather than mixing with B1 despite being their hosts I would have agreed. However the photos just posted by Lucas75 show otherwise ..... OK Lima not in this one but another show Lima Lara and Melissa.

Edited by StnCld316

10 hours ago, delta10 said:

From all I saw with the B2 girls mostly sitting and talking together rather than mixing with B1 despite being their hosts I would have agreed. However the photos just posted by Lucas75 show otherwise ..... OK Lima not in this one but another show Lima Lara and Melissa.

I stand corrected.......lol

• 2 weeks later...