SO WHO'S TO BLAME

HERE lately we have experience some reallifebullshit.  Who is the blame for this farce?

A.  Is it RLC?

B.  Is it the tenants?

C.Or is it we are just to hard to satisfy?

D.is it us for saying the girls ho themselves out for the Alex or before him the breaded one

E.All of the above

Some how we got watching mixed up with what we want to see from them. This is totally fucked up. Causes this leads to investigations, The looking up of their VK . To me this amounts to STALKING. Now let me explain why. 2years ago we did not care about what the girls do outside the apt, but along came a so call translator and all hell broke loose. We started excepting what the translator say as fact. Then came the breaded ones, and now all the girls are hoe's. But what got lose in all this is the fact that we had MODERATOR'S.Who use to shut down all the BULLSHIT before it got to far. Guess they retired now, and i don't blame them one bit. To many so called fact finders for them to keep up with. My right hand to them for doing their best. So now you have the Forum in time zones

Paul hater's in one zone 

girls are hoe's in one zone

and we just like to watch in another. And that don't included The let's move Gina or the Twins to B1 or B2. What this lead me to believe is this Forum is not about watching any more but what you can prove to other. And as more and more except this, Than we are no longer REALLIFECAMFORUM,BUT REALLIFECAMINVESTIGATORS. So there you have it RLCF divided in to time zones, Oh what a change in two years

But for all my fact finders i leave yo with this

The beasts across the way are just as scared of you
But they will drown you in your own words
Those words are hard for me to say:
That I don't trust you (anymore) in any way
It's time you faced your own irresponsibility
The things you think are far less grand
The beasts across the way are just as scared of you
If you ignore them, they will turn and go away
These words are hard for me to say:
That I don't trust you (anymore) in any way
They call it a nightstick but they club you with it 

Yeah hard to find a time when some are either talking bollocks or seem to just make up shit.... We can all do it, some of us just choose not to.

As for B1 & B2 both a joke and Laughable.

Even having a Laugh And Banter has gone... Most don't know the meaning.

Create an account to see this content!

10 minutes ago, Scotsman84 said:

Yeah hard to find a time when some are either talking bollocks or seem to just make up shit.... We can all do it, some of us just choose not to.

As for B1 & B2 both a joke and Laughable.

Even having a Laugh And Banter has gone... Most don't know the meaning.

Create an account to see this content!

AAIN'T THAT THE TRUTH THANKS FOR THE REPLY

You are right about the timezones @ShaKa ZuLu Forum VJ, some very different crews on the chat on different moments during the day. I'm on Central European Time, like the Barça-apts. Two weeks ago I had some trouble sleeping and logged on the chat at 5AM my time, and ran into the Night Watchers crew. Nothing going on on the cameras, just people sleeping (not that a lot more goes on when they're not sleeping), but the best chat I had in weeks.

Interesting post Shaka, how many times has this come up?

Back in the day our leader BTR said this;

Posted January 6, 2016 (edited) ·

As of today 06/01/16 , I am putting a stop to any links to the outside life of  tenants on RLC ,being disclosed on this site , if you want to share info please use the messaging system , The reason for me doing this is for 2 reasons , 1st reason , RLC have given us some freedom in posting pics etc from their site , and we don't  want to upset the applecart , we have a great gallery would be a shame to jeopardize it ,  (and we know how that turned out! )

2nd reason== the links are visible to unscrupulous arseholes who don’t sign up to this site just visit as a guest and then they copy the links and post elsewhere , so guys no more links to be publicised live keep it internal between members using the message system ,

Posted January 8, 2016

I think full protection should be given whilst they are active in the RLC project. What they do when they leave is of no consequence. And should be forgotten about. OK some of the girls will be talked about especially those that left a lasting impression (and that is a very limited number) but eventually they to will be forgotten

I don't remember that rule ever changing, but it seems it's not enough for some folk to watch these tenants 24/7, they need to know more??

4 hours ago, CowArt said:

You are right about the timezones @ShaKa ZuLu Forum VJ, some very different crews on the chat on different moments during the day. I'm on Central European Time, like the Barça-apts. Two weeks ago I had some trouble sleeping and logged on the chat at 5AM my time, and ran into the Night Watchers crew. Nothing going on on the cameras, just people sleeping (not that a lot more goes on when they're not sleeping), but the best chat I had in weeks.

yeah i hear ya but it's all bout when you hit the chat 

I have to say that since I ( fairly recently ) joined this forum, I have become confused as to what it is really all about.

The definition of a " voyeur " in relation of a site like RCL IS " a person who gains sexual pleasure from WATCHING others when they are naked or engaged in sexual activity ". After visiting this forum a few times, however, it became apparent that there are a lot of people, primarily in the chat box who seem to know a lot more about some of the tenants, especially the barca tenants - past and present - than would seem healthy.

There are people who admit to running live conversations between tenants through multiple translating software and as Shaka says, people that physically attempt to decipher and translate conversations that have taken place. Why? Are microphones even necessary when the sounds from any ( rare these days ) sexual activity is normally drowned out by music anyway. There are people that say they know people that know where the girls go when they leave the apartments. Do they follow them around? Come on, really? Even the links to the outside lives of tenants as referred to in the quote in Planks post above don't have any place in voyeurism.

There has been a lot of conversation this evening in the chat box about Irma's replacement, who arrived today, with one person stating that the new girl is actual top dog in the RCL Russian girl production line. How do they know? Why do they know? and what's it got to do with them or anybody else anyway?

Not content just to watch and enjoy, some people clearly don't know the difference between voyeurism and stalking.

Makes me glad that I am 1100 miles away from barca and I can choose to do the only thing that any of us should be doing. Watch.

2 hours ago, gironimo said:

I have to say that since I ( fairly recently ) joined this forum, I have become confused as to what it is really all about.

The definition of a " voyeur " in relation of a site like RCL IS " a person who gains sexual pleasure from WATCHING others when they are naked or engaged in sexual activity ". After visiting this forum a few times, however, it became apparent that there are a lot of people, primarily in the chat box who seem to know a lot more about some of the tenants, especially the barca tenants - past and present - than would seem healthy.

There are people who admit to running live conversations between tenants through multiple translating software and as Shaka says, people that physically attempt to decipher and translate conversations that have taken place. Why? Are microphones even necessary when the sounds from any ( rare these days ) sexual activity is normally drowned out by music anyway. There are people that say they know people that know where the girls go when they leave the apartments. Do they follow them around? Come on, really? Even the links to the outside lives of tenants as referred to in the quote in Planks post above don't have any place in voyeurism.

There has been a lot of conversation this evening in the chat box about Irma's replacement, who arrived today, with one person stating that the new girl is actual top dog in the RCL Russian girl production line. How do they know? Why do they know? and what's it got to do with them or anybody else anyway?

Not content just to watch and enjoy, some people clearly don't know the difference between voyeurism and stalking.

Makes me glad that I am 1100 miles away from barca and I can choose to do the only thing that any of us should be doing. Watch.

It has become obvious that RLCF Admin condones all this type of behavior now since it appears to be a free-for-all as to current tenants' outside activities. In the past, BTR frowned on this and warned members NOT to post anything like this other than in PM's.

8 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

It has become obvious that RLCF Admin condones all this type of behavior now since it appears to be a free-for-all as to current tenants' outside activities. In the past, BTR frowned on this and warned members NOT to post anything like this other than in PM's.

Well said old friend well said

10 hours ago, gironimo said:

That is what I call hitting the nail on the head well done

Voyeur  can mean more than wanting to watch nudity and sex.     Human behaviour is fascinating in all  it's aspects.

If the site was in English I would enjoy the extra understanding that listening to the conversations gives: so I can't see the problem if some people use a translation device.

Similarly, if the girls leave photographs for their ' friends',  and we are happy to see these once the girls have left, I can't see the problem in enjoying them while they're here. 

BTR made a ruling in response to a specific over-the-top situation, but if we remain balanced and fair in our commenting then why not share what can be found out about the girls in the public domain?    Local people have local knowledge.     Clearly sometimes this includes knowing about people and situations outside the apartments which can illuminate our knowledge of the situation.     I'm happy if people want to share that too.

Stalking is really something unbalanced: regular and unwanted intrusion into someone's private life. I don't see how the above constitute stalking if it is only making use of publicly available information.

As with everything there is a point at which interest becomes unhealthy obsession.    

We are voyeurs.     Many might argue our interests are already unhealthy.

iloner you have some good points and I agree to some extent. As i am a "health individual " to me voyeurism is observation as you pointed out.

However, the "unhealthy" troll the Net, in hope of finding something to hone on in, and at times, make the unfortunate person a target to actually Stalk.  We do not want to be party to this facilitation and behaviour , so STRONGLY advocate Tenants ,past and present lives be protected. This is easily done by, ONLY sharing with trusted members the personal and ?private concerns by PM. and not on Forums or Chat. 

Thanks - texl01 

7 hours ago, iloner said:

Voyeur  can mean more than wanting to watch nudity and sex.     Human behaviour is fascinating in all  it's aspects.

If the site was in English I would enjoy the extra understanding that listening to the conversations gives: so I can't see the problem if some people use a translation device.

Similarly, if the girls leave photographs for their ' friends',  and we are happy to see these once the girls have left, I can't see the problem in enjoying them while they're here. 

BTR made a ruling in response to a specific over-the-top situation, but if we remain balanced and fair in our commenting then why not share what can be found out about the girls in the public domain?    Local people have local knowledge.     Clearly sometimes this includes knowing about people and situations outside the apartments which can illuminate our knowledge of the situation.     I'm happy if people want to share that too.

Stalking is really something unbalanced: regular and unwanted intrusion into someone's private life. I don't see how the above constitute stalking if it is only making use of publicly available information.

As with everything there is a point at which interest becomes unhealthy obsession.    

We are voyeurs.     Many might argue our interests are already unhealthy.

Thank you Iloner.

Each individuals opinion is of course going to be determined by their personal definition of the term " voyeur ".

I guess , on a site such as RCL, where we, as viewers, become long term voyeurs of the same people and maybe become inadvertently " attached "to some of them, it's human nature to want to learn a bit more about them. Its when it becomes an obsession that it becomes a problem.

In this day and age of social media, there is much to be freely accessed about many individuals. Some of the stuff posted, however, can only come from people identifying the movements of the tenants outside of the apartments which certainly isn't in the tenants interests. I'm sure that the girls are well protected when they go dancing or whatever else they do, but it's a fine line between observation and something more.

I still don't see how the understanding of conversations or the knowledge of situations outside the apartments relates to our enjoyment of the site or the project, which is supposedly based on observing people in their home environment. whatever aspects of said observation interest each individual viewer, it is only relative within the apartments.

I don't mean to be argumentative as I understand that everybody has their own approach, needs etc. These are just my views on this particular aspect of RCL and, as I said before, I am happy just to watch the participants when they are at home.