Fan Page Rosemary

On ‎2017‎-‎06‎-‎16 at 4:40 PM, TBird97 said:

I'm still waiting for some action between Rosie and DJRita. The other day when Rosie opened the door for her, she grabbed Rita by the ass as soon as she was inside B2. However, other than a quick kiss, nothing else happened. 

Maybe if we're patient enough, things may heat up between the two.

Rosie will keep trying but I think no more likely than seeing one of these

Create an account to see this content!

Edited by StnCld316

B2 went Under Maintenance at 11:39 this morning. Rosie packed yesterday, so it's safe to assume she'll be gone when the cameras go online again.

Goodbye Rosie, thank you for brightening our days for the vast majority of your stay. :wub:

Bon voyage, be safe, and don't be a stranger, feel free to drop in anytime you want.

Rose did more than most of the girls have for a long time - she made it seem that sex was possible.

But, although Jazzy got the stiff fingers orgasm which was nice but partly hidden, Belle slipped from her grasp and Gina out-drank her.   Her friend slept in her bed but never showed anything.   

Anna and Caroline joined her last night and no doubt all three are now en route to some billionaire's party as sexual bait - perhaps a spot of 'yachting'.    Shame they haven't tempted Lola along too - she's a waste of space here lately.

I'm afraid, much as I liked her, Rose's visit was like most else lately on RLC - a little promise and a lot of disappointment. 

When it was reported that Rose was packing just not her belongings but also food, towels and bedding I would have put a bet on either B3 appearing or B2 relocating given the issues with the neighbours and the police appearing.

However it seems she is away from RLC for at while at least.

Much suggested she was genuinely into girls but, as Iloner says above, despite constantly trying could not get any real response. Should she be back again hopefully RLC can match her with another genuinely les or bi girl without strings attached.

3 hours ago, delta10 said:

When it was reported that Rose was packing just not her belongings but also food, towels and bedding I would have put a bet on either B3 appearing or B2 relocating given the issues with the neighbours and the police appearing.

However it seems she is away from RLC for at while at least.

Much suggested she was genuinely into girls but, as Iloner says above, despite constantly trying could not get any real response. Should she be back again hopefully RLC can match her with another genuinely les or bi girl without strings attached.

Also reference iloner above.

The old adage (sort of) says. A workman (woman) is only as good as the tools ( or pussies ) that they have to work with.

In Rose's case, she could only work with her own undercover and had trouble getting many of her workmates to let her use theirs.

Maybe next time there will be a new gang in place and they will all work together to get the job done ^-^

• StnCld316 featured this topic
  • StnCld316 unfeatured this topic
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Rose seems always to be at the centre of the action and yet .... no one has posted here for over 2 months.     Always the bridesmaid - never the bride, perhaps.    Her actions put others into the light and allows them to shine.

Jas went, her friend, and then Belle, her hanger-on.    When Serena came she put on makeup and burst with smiling like a schoolgirl with a crush,  but despite Rose's best efforts Serena hung back from playfulness.

Now Serena's own friend has come and once more Rose is looking around.

Earlier she rested.   Tonight she got dressed up and went out alone.   All Barcelona lies at her feet.     Will she meet that special someone?

CONTINUED on Naomi's page -