Fan Page Taya & Will

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I guess if your still into normal couples Taya and Will would be one of the ones.  After all the comments about them getting another couple in their apartment "I guess RLC doesn't seem to care"  I still do view them and just maybe one day they "RLC" won't focus so much on B1, and B2 and start giving their other apartments more attention.8)

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, TigetJackson said:

After today I don't think there will be anything normal about these two.  Will just had a wild, bang up, fuck all you want, freak party where he found him some new pussy.  What a show this was and Taya is nowhere to be found.  Can't wait for the coming home party!!!!

She'll likely find out he had his wiener in some other oven. Then it will be lights out on this Apartment.  I would imagine RLC has gotten enough complaints about the cam he covered while screwing another girl.   Tenants are supposed to know there is no covering cams.  It could mean expulsion from the Project if RLC wanted to do the proper thing.

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 11:07 PM, TigetJackson said:

After today I don't think there will be anything normal about these two.  Will just had a wild, bang up, fuck all you want, freak party where he found him some new pussy.  What a show this was and Taya is nowhere to be found.  Can't wait for the coming home party!!!!

Will he packed his things and left so he's supposedly now out of the picture. It was also seen by others that Taya has packed some things as well.

This Apartment will likely be finished soon.

Apt has now been removed from RLC list.  I hope that Taya returns at some point.  Would be interesting to know what lead to the break up, if it was just Will fooling around or if there was a decision to just end the relationship.

8 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

Apt has now been removed from RLC list.  I hope that Taya returns at some point.  Would be interesting to know what lead to the break up, if it was just Will fooling around or if there was a decision to just end the relationship.

him sticking his pecker in another hole... while she was not around.