Fan Page Michelle

Michelle has been pretty damn boring for weeks.

Yes, she's adorable to look at.    Like a great view though, you tire unless something interesting happens in it.

Perhaps I've missed recent cam shows, but ever since Candy left Mich has let the unfolding story between Karol and Danaya do all the work of making the apartment interesting.

Not enough in my view.    She's supposed to be the big star.

But aside from those cam shows she has proved a disappointment - her ego more inflated than a two foot dick.

2 hours ago, iloner said:

Michelle has been pretty damn boring for weeks.

Yes, she's adorable to look at.    Like a great view though, you tire unless something interesting happens in it.

Perhaps I've missed recent cam shows, but ever since Candy left Mich has let the unfolding story between Karol and Danaya do all the work of making the apartment interesting.

Not enough in my view.    She's supposed to be the big star.

But aside from those cam shows she has proved a disappointment - her ego more inflated than a two foot dick.

She won't be a bore much longer. In 4 days she is heading home.  Then Nicole will be moving from B1 over to B2.

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She won't be a bore much longer. In 4 days she is heading home.  Then Nicole will be moving from B1 over to B2.

Thanks for the update StnCld, I had a feeling someone from B1 would be moving and thought it may be Irma to direct B2. Anyway I guess Nora and Irma kept together will provide entertainment despite the fact they will not go the whole 100 yards. We will be all in anticipation but it won't happen. RLC just needs to keep the subscriptions coming in . :)

i have known "michelle" for years  and i think she is stunning young woman. i am sorry but i think she is much more enjoyable to watch than karol and dana, i will miss her on here. the cams on RLC are better than her webcam

i have nothing against K or D, but they tend to bore me most of the time....... and whatever is going through "michelle's head latley with the isolating in her room has me baffelled

Create an account to see this content!

Edited by StnCld316

Michelle is a good looking girl, but somewhat flawed, who leaves nothing to the imagination when it comes to her cam shows. Frankly a bit boring. 

Karol on the other hand knows exactly how to tease us in a very erotic fashion. I watch her developing openness with anticipation. Not to mention her developing relationship with Danaya. Watch this space when RLC have fixed the heating in the apartment.

Dear Michelle,

We are very sad to see you go, I hope the time in the house has been good and enjoyable.

you gave us some great shows, this is not goodbye but see you soon on myfreecams.

Bye and safe travels Avrildollx XOXOXOXO

Create an account to see this content!

Edited by StnCld316

• StnCld316 locked this topic
  • 5 weeks later...