Fan Page Michelle

2 minutes ago, beautyview said:

creo que Michelle tiene un potente especial sobre RLC, se puede hacer cualquier cosa, bloquear las levas, utilizar el balcón Room? s.

If it were as you say, I would do that attitude of Mich, much more damage to RLC than good.
Because there will be people who see her in sexcam, they have enough, but I am convinced that the majority of customers, we do not care about that part of their show, what's more, we want them to have a show in our cameras, not for others .

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

If it were as you say, I would do that attitude of Mich, much more damage to RLC than good.
Because there will be people who see her in sexcam, they have enough, but I am convinced that the majority of customers, we do not care about that part of their show, what's more, we want them to have a show in our cameras, not for others .

Thank you...I agree with you 100%8)

why? i said maybe, i didn't say is sure, when a girl in rlc has a power to blocks cams and do anything is cause there is something very strong, so rlc is broken the rules, the rules say that they can't blocks the cams cause the customers pay for this. we pay for a service called real life cams,  we not pay for fake life cams.

10 minutes ago, beautyview said:

¿por qué? Dije tal vez, no he dicho que es seguro, cuando una niña de RLC tiene un poder de bloques de levas y cualquier cosa es motivo hay algo muy fuerte, por lo RLC está roto las reglas, las normas dicen que no pueden bloques las levas hacen que los clientes pagan por esto. tenemos que pagar por un servicio llamado vida real levas, que no pagar por levas vida falsa.

Listen, I will not be the one to break your freedom while you respect the dignity of people. The only thing I said that this comment, can be considered offensive according to who can interpret it. I think it's a theme, to leave it in a drawer. But it is my humble opinion.
It's true that thinking of your comments, I come to a reflection
What would happen if another girl, who is not Mich, gives you RLC sensitive information, such as the phone number, to someone who is not from RLC?
I think it would have been a major wake-up call, but expulsion. This is my reflection.
Adele, I remember perfectly the scene, when she took some photos in the living room of B1 and on the balcony, immediately under the companion, right now I do not remember who it was, and the anger that fell to him was epic. Then I found out that he told him that no images from inside the house, or photos that could identify the house ...
Of that, already many months ago, now it is allowed to take strangers to the house, to give numbers of private telephones, and to share images of the house in rrss.
But no client is allowed to record any image ... that is capital crime.

13 minutes ago, beautyview said:

rlc is global bussines, they sell on all the people that their bussiness is 100% live. if they not do that so they are broking the contract.

This business, like any entertainment business, you have already paid, and the complaints are not usually taken into account. For a variety of reasons ... this type of business, like all those where sex is important (for those who do not know it, it moves more money than arms trafficking or narcotics traffic), users want to keep their identities in the Anonymity normally.
The spectators, we tend to be very faithful, when you engage, it is difficult to disengage. Several television research programs have already discussed this and similar problems.
According to the "contract" presented to us by RLC, we can only watch, and wait for the inspiration to come in the form of a dove and the girls want to give show, where and when they want. I mean, you can have a whole month without seeing a tit, that's exactly what you pay for.
On the other hand there are these chat, thanks to God, there are very good people and have played their money for sharing things, that is always appreciated.

8 minutes ago, beautyview said:

Hace 2 años sucedió algo muy extraño con Leora, i caserón reformado que puedo enviar un correo electrónico a RLC diciendo que creo que Leora cogida con el trabajador de RLC causa de su Acttitude y las cosas que sucedieron ese día eran muy extraño. RLC me responde diciendo, no se preocupe, is't cierto.

;D And how well the boy did ... does not that count?
The envy that would pass all those who saw that behavior, but did not see the fuck ...

2 hours ago, vortios said:

Lo que dices es muy fuerte, especialmente si no tienes prueba de eso.
Además, si eso sucede, no es un crimen.
Tenga cuidado con esas declaraciones, que podrían expulsarlo de aquí.

Vortios, no  seas pusilanime, puede ser verdad, también lo dijo, el jefe de Camcaps, aunque en modo gracioso, lo soltó.

1 hour ago, APMarevacos said:

Vortios, no  seas pusilanime, puede ser verdad, también lo dijo, el jefe de Camcaps, aunque en modo gracioso, lo soltó.

I did not know those statements, but anyway, I only warned them.
It is not me who is going to be frightened of that way of speaking, nor by those declarations.
I'm going to football.

5 minutes ago, vortios said:

No sabía esas declaraciones, pero de todos modos, sólo les advertí.
No soy yo quien va a tener miedo de esa forma de hablar, ni de esas declaraciones.
Voy al fútbol.

No me gusta el fútbol, pero disfruta y que gane el menos malo. jajjajajaj

The are having this fake ass party with two handy men from a local funeral home please.  If they want to living up there party Candy should have let us see Michelle going down on her the other night.  These three remind me of little kids, trying to put a play together and don't know how.8) 

Its a good thing there are other apartments to watch, besides the mickey club.8)

There party was about as fake as Michelle's under cover masturbation's8)

8 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Out of the 3 lemons, two have just got home "Candy and Michelle" after being gone all day, "I am still wondering if these two did really have sex the other night the cams was off?"8)

no nobody heard anything and they just sleep michelle unplug the n v when she want to put her phone battery that why no night vision 

3 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

no nobody heard anything and they just sleep michelle unplug the n v when she want to put her phone battery that why no night vision 

I watched most of the night just like you did, unless you was there in person.  let me keep my own thoughts, and believes.8)