Fan Page Karol

Karol is getting hotter and hotter with her pre-bedtime teasing, she seems to be suffering from some serious Throbbing-Kitty syndrome.

Tuesday evening I noticed her watching something on her laptop, with her hands wandering in and over her grey shorts, ending in a nice arched back orgasm. Then she got out a needle and thread, because for some reason her black negligé need acute fixing at 2AM. After that was fixed to her satisfaction she took out her contacts and went to bed. Couldn't sleep, watching something on her phone and Throbbing Kitty needed attention again. The panties got in the way, she pulled them down to her knees. The view was obscured by the nightvision and poor camera angles, but she rubbed herself to another orgasm with some beautiful O-faces.

Last night she started to warm things up by a rub in the tub that she didn't finish, moved to the bed for some serious wiggling around in just her white panties. Finally ligned herself up in front of camera 12, still with the lights on, with two hands in her panties. She slid her panties down just far enough for easy access for her fingers, but not far enough for the viewers to get a good look, and rubbed herself to a nice finish, again with some beautiful O-faces.

Keep up the good work Karol, I like it. :wub:

Right now B2 is UM but no sign of Karol at B1. Other than the time for a visit from housekeeping to clean Nora's room and another room if Irma or Jess move rooms and a general clean B1 would not need to go UM, just as when Belle, Nicole etc. moved to B2.

Could she be moving somewhere else with Nora instead? From the chat room Nora took food from B1 so most likely to still be local. The recently vacated C&S apartment is a possibility.

No, Karol isn't going to B1 or anywhere local with Nora, she's going home.

Goodbye Karol, your visit was way too short, I really liked you. Have a good trip home, be safe and the best of luck on your future adventures. Don't forget about us, drop in anytime you want, in the Barca-apts, or go hang out with Heidi for a bit in Moscow. 

3 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

Was hoping she would move to B1, oh well...bye Karol, never got the chance to really know you but I enjoyed your visits to B1.
Take care and be well :)

I, too, was hoping she'd end up T B1.  I preferred her over her replacement. Hopefully, we'll see her again.

Bugger.   A shame.    Her bating sessions were getting hotter and hotter.    And she was lovely to look at.

Personally I would rather Danaya had gone than Karol, or both of the other two.

But if she turned up at K K & H in Moscow as CowArt suggests that would be good.   

Karol - the secret with Heidi is forget the long courtship.   You've got two minutes to rip her clothes off and get stuck in.