Fan Page for Martina & Alberto

On 11/11/2023 at 9:43 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

She should have left a long time ago, "I really don't know how she stood up to all this bull shit Alberto was doing for the last few weeks!!"8)

I may wrong but , based on the ever  reliably chat,  their relationship  ended a long time ago.  Just a guess but. perhaps Alberto was tired  of playing second fiddle to Martina's (rumoured) rich bitch? Martina knows Al is boning the soon to be named lady. It doesn't seem to bother her? Al seems like  good bloke I have never seem him being abusive. At he times he's been to GP, he's been in a paradise of women yet, he 's always been a gentleman. I will miss Martins but I think Al and his new bird will make up for  it?

12 hours ago, Rhodie said:

I may wrong but , based on the ever  reliably chat,  their relationship  ended a long time ago.  Just a guess but. perhaps Alberto was tired  of playing second fiddle to Martina's (rumoured) rich bitch? Martina knows Al is boning the soon to be named lady. It doesn't seem to bother her? Al seems like  good bloke I have never seem him being abusive. At he times he's been to GP, he's been in a paradise of women yet, he 's always been a gentleman. I will miss Martins but I think Al and his new bird will make up for  it?

Girlfriend #4 as she became known made 3/4 brief appearances in the the apartment. Noting explicit. She was never given a name. Some of the speculation about her was pretty wild. Yes she was rumoured to be rich and possibly even married. As for Albertos new flame someone had to be brought on so Alberto could remain in the apartment after Martinas departure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...