Fan Page Lola

1 hour ago, Booffer69 said:

WELL I GUESS HELL FROZE OVER.......... Came home and what do I see...... LOLA riding some dude like a bucking bronco in her bed on cam....... 

WTF.... Guess she really wanted to go out with a BANG............ LOL

It could be the Chauffer that's taking her to the Airport is getting Paid for Services Rendered.  

Create an account to see this content!

Looks like Lola "aka Mr. Ed the talking horse" "aka Madam" "aka Lady Pimp" has left the stables....lol  Great great great...and now what well happen to B2 and who well carry out her wishes?  since Irina's return from her short vacation she has been keeping a low profile "I wonder what made her do that, and maybe she has been reading the viewers comments while away" and taking a real good look and herself following behind Lola." But I am sure Irina is going to spring be into action any day now.  Zlata doesn't seem to be to promising for B2 as a new leader, there is really not to much to say about her because she just sits, cook and watches TV most of the day.  Lola if your reading this you have a safe trip and please take all the time you need to come back. "Giddy up Giddy up"8)

• StnCld316 unfeatured this topic
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...