Unfair Treatment of Masha & Sasha

Plank

I have sat on my hands for three days about this, I’ve tried to ignore it but I feel compelled to speak out now.

Yes it’s about Masha & Sasha again, because I feel that are certain members of this forum that are being incredibly rude and disrespectful towards them, and for me it has to stop for the good of the forum.

When I joined this forum there were rules about the conduct, behaviour and language of members toward one and other in the Chatbox. But also when talking about the Tenants. I have seen members of this forum silenced and/or banned for derogatory comments or language aimed towards the Tenants, especially the girls.

For the past three days there has been an almost constant barrage of abuse aimed at Masha & Sasha. Again the subject of TK is brought up with monotonous regularity, even though the man has not been at M & S’s since January. There was a gathering of friends at M & S place last night, I will admit that I did not see the party and arrived as everything was winding down. But I was reading the comments on the Chatbox, they repulsed me. The general acceptance seemed to be that it was only a matter of time before Masha f**ked everyone in the room, and that Sasha was trying to get off with one of the female guests. And it would probably all end up in a gang-bang. Despite there being no evidence of any such intentions the various members continued with their outrageous comments, referring to Masha as a ‘Hoe’. They used this sort of terminology even though there was a female member in the Chatbox at the time. That, Sasha is a broken man, he cannot satisfy Masha anymore ever since TK etc etc There’s no point in me repeating the rest of it, you have heard these comments before, it’s difficult not to, as they are repeated on a daily basis.

There 19 are apartments containing 43 tenants not including family, friends or pets yet there are certain members who only watch M & S to pick up on every nuance so they can weave it into their own narrative.

I have an interest in Masha & Sasha, same as I have an interest in quite a few of the other tenants, I am not a Masha & Sasha uber-fan, although it might seem that way.

But these certain members are fixated with this couple. They like the spread their toxic bilge and infect as many people as possible, the same little clique that feed each other in a self-perpetuating shit storm. And what have Admin or the Mods done about this situation that is turning members like me away from this forum….fuck all! This situation needs to be addressed as soon as possible, because at the moment this forum is heading at great speed towards the buffers.

I agree with you @Plank. Not necessarily regarding M&S in particular, I missed most of that, thank god, but the chatbox has taken a turn for the worst since two, maybe three months.

There have always been moments the atmosphere was a bit negative in the chat, but those only lasted a day or so. It's now become this horrible place where over 50% of the posts are negative, the most ridiculous theories are being dreamed up, repeated for a couple of days and from there on forward just stated as facts. All in the safety of the chatbox of course, because there the posts sink into oblivion after an hour or so, none of those trolls seem to have the courage to state their opinions in the forum where they will last and we can have a reasonable discussion about them.

It's the exact reason I almost never visit the chat anymore. And by the looks of it when I peek in, I'm not the only one. We always had a good crew in the chat, a group of people that came on the chat almost daily ever since I joined RLCF. Some new people joined, some left, some stuck around. When I look at the chat now I see none of those, don't know if they're still lurking in the background, or are run off the board for good.

I search the forum for a Code of Conduct or whatever if there's anything mentioned about derogatory comments about the tenants, but it seems we only have to be polite to each other, and the tenants are fair game. I wish there was a rule like that, now the moderators and admins are powerless.

This is supposed to be a FAN-site. That doesn't mean we're only allowed to kiss the tenants' asses, of course critical comments are welcome as well, but it's really getting out of hand now. I see too many people who's only intention seems to be to find anything on any of the cameras to get themselves worked up about, or just throw all sorts of nastiness at the tenants. This has nothing to do with a FAN-site anymore, this is quickly becoming a RLC-Bashing site. I for one will have nothing to do with that. As long as the bullshit doesn't spread to the forum, I'll keep reading and posting there, but I won't go near the chat until that's getting sorted somehow.

====

That concludes what I wanted to say about this, I will now make reference to the staff so they'll get notice of this topic:

@Admin, @StnCld316, @toolmaker123, @texl01, can we have an open discussion about the rules of this board, and in particular if there should be a rule against derogatory comments toward the tenants like there is at CC? 

Used to be, a Mod stayed in Chat all day and kept some discipline and focus.   This must have been very onerous.    Those Mods who did it deserved our respect and thanks, and my understanding was they volunteered and were not paid, so it was for the good of all of us who enjoy posting here.  

There has been too much negativity in Chat   Comments are often hard to follow.

Those people speaking English for whom it is not a native tongue deserve our admiration, though sometimes it is hard to understand what they say given the speed of Chat.    They seem to have a lot of experience and much to contribute.

But also, and this was the case about Masha and Sasha apartment yesterday, some are commenting with an unwarranted degree of certainty about situations they claim to understand but perhaps do not.       Some people seem to have secret sources of information!    We don't get to test out what they say because Chat and the Tenants move on, and we have better things to do than obsess about some wanker making stuff up ......

My solution for the moment to putting fun back into Chat and the Forums is to get this ban on pics and vids raised.      Pics and vids acted as an anchor around which we could post comment and use our imaginations without getting too far from reality.     Without these we are all posting gossip and gossip is often destructive.

If RLC does feel they benefit from these sites let us use some pics at least - I suggest elsewhere make the thumbnails Popular Scenes over the past 24 Hours available to RLCF and CC as ways of giving us something concrete to discuss.   

8 hours ago, CowArt said:

I agree with you @Plank. Not necessarily regarding M&S in particular, I missed most of that, thank god, but the chatbox has taken a turn for the worst since two, maybe three months.

There have always been moments the atmosphere was a bit negative in the chat, but those only lasted a day or so. It's now become this horrible place where over 50% of the posts are negative, the most ridiculous theories are being dreamed up, repeated for a couple of days and from there on forward just stated as facts. All in the safety of the chatbox of course, because there the posts sink into oblivion after an hour or so, none of those trolls seem to have the courage to state their opinions in the forum where they will last and we can have a reasonable discussion about them.

It's the exact reason I almost never visit the chat anymore. And by the looks of it when I peek in, I'm not the only one. We always had a good crew in the chat, a group of people that came on the chat almost daily ever since I joined RLCF. Some new people joined, some left, some stuck around. When I look at the chat now I see none of those, don't know if they're still lurking in the background, or are run off the board for good.

I search the forum for a Code of Conduct or whatever if there's anything mentioned about derogatory comments about the tenants, but it seems we only have to be polite to each other, and the tenants are fair game. I wish there was a rule like that, now the moderators and admins are powerless.

This is supposed to be a FAN-site. That doesn't mean we're only allowed to kiss the tenants' asses, of course critical comments are welcome as well, but it's really getting out of hand now. I see too many people who's only intention seems to be to find anything on any of the cameras to get themselves worked up about, or just throw all sorts of nastiness at the tenants. This has nothing to do with a FAN-site anymore, this is quickly becoming a RLC-Bashing site. I for one will have nothing to do with that. As long as the bullshit doesn't spread to the forum, I'll keep reading and posting there, but I won't go near the chat until that's getting sorted somehow.

====

That concludes what I wanted to say about this, I will now make reference to the staff so they'll get notice of this topic:

@Admin, @StnCld316, @toolmaker123, @texl01, can we have an open discussion about the rules of this board, and in particular if there should be a rule against derogatory comments toward the tenants like there is at CC? 

There are certain times when Mods are not available to Monitor the Chat as they have regular jobs that they must to tend to.

If you come across a certain situation in the Chat where someone's abusing the Rules the best thing to do is get a Screenshot and Forward it by PM to one of the Mods or Myself then the situation can be dealt with when one of us are available.

Edited by StnCld316

As I am Chat Moderator, I feel partly responsible for the decline in tasteful Comments and the gutter talk about Tenants.  Perhaps a lot of our genuine Voyeurs , have had enough and  left or have decided not to get involved in the Coprolalia that fills the chat recently. 

I will endeavour to keep closer scrutiny on this and look forward to receiving Screenshots from displeased Members, as Stn Cld316 has advised.  I will look in to the Rule -  "Open slather on Tenants" as this is inappropriate and not to our standard. 

Cheer texl01 

Let me start by saying that it was not my intention to single out the Mods for any undue criticism,I appreciate the work our Mods do, I have always had a good relationship with them,probably not anymore.
I have been a Mod so I appreciate what a thankless task it can be. But moreover I was having a pop at the forums membership in general for letting this place descend into such levels. We were always better than that.
The chatbox used to police itself when there were no Mods around. But I think that people have lost faith in the system. In that what will really happen if you report someone,probably nothing except leading to bad feeling.Certainly from personal experience one individual made some despicable accusations against me,I reported it & nothing happened,the accuser is still a member of this site.
The Mods need to have the power to reinforce the rules,otherwise what is the point in doing the job if you are expected to have all the answers and non of the powers?
When i was a Mod I worked on an American Football mode,4 downs.1st a friendly warning,2nd a strong warning,3rd a final warning ( + a time out), 4th it's time to punt....boot you're out of here.
This was manageable with the ability to silence that person for a period of 6/12hours (the time-out) or a permanent-ban. It worked, unless someone was a complete idiot. (trolls,spammers etc)
I also appreciate the work that  StnCld316 does, he had to step into some big shoes at short notice.I also appreciate that his loyalties lay with CC and his time is spread thin trying to look after both places. Which is why our Mods need more powers.
But more important is the behaviour of ourselves,there are some people that need to look in the mirror & question their own behaviours, some of it bordering on socio-pathic. Are you happy that decent members of this forum do not want to come here anymore because of you?

Special notice should be given to our Mod Texl. A good guy who by his own admission has not been around as often as he would like.Quite a few of us know that he has had major problems with his PC and couldn't get on-line.I for one appreciate Texl's style of friendly management and there is no way he should shoulder any blame for the state of this place,it's the memberships fault.

If Admin or the Mods or members are pissed off at my comments,and want me out, then I will fall on my sword and leave this forum for good.But at least now we are having a debate about our forum, and what is good for it in the long run.

Let me begin by thanking each one of the forum members that have eloquently voiced concerns about the conduct and behaviors of those making the chat room a place for voicing opinions, both about the tenants of RealLifeCam.com and the contributing members of the forum, RealLifeCamFan.com.

We never intended to reprimand those that commented negatively towards the "PLAYERS" of the apartments. They make the bed, they lie in it.

We have, over time, had to reprimand some members, (many have asked to be removed, been removed, or just no longer participate within this forum and also, a sister forum.) They took the negative comments about the dwellers of RLC personally. Like the tenants and players cared about being defended. Something is mental here. 

The Moderators do the best we can with the powers afforded by the Administrator. Over the few months, as many as 6 or 8, the moderators haven't been given authority  to ban members for derogatory comments, particularly those made against other members of the forum.

That being said, the Owner/Administrator of RealLifeCamFan.com makes an appearance now about as frequently as Haley's Comet. 

The only authority the chat moderators  have now is to label the offender as a Spammer, which disallows them the opportunities to post comments. Then an Administrator (StnCld316)  'notices' the spam label and bans the IP Address. 

Over time, the Moderators (ME)  have been very lax in handling members that no longer follow the Code Of Conduct; If you notice, it never, if ever is referred to the newbies as a condition to join the forum. Admin was asked to make reading and following the rules upon sign up with RealLifeCamFan.com. Since they, (he) never made this a policy, I never broached the subject with him again. Here's hoping he will read our posts and continue where the upgrade changes left off.

********************This has been beaten like a dead horse, but here it is again.****************************

RealLifeCam.com is for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY! There is no lasting benefit from watching people go about their every day lives, (sic), 

The members of this or any other forum on the internet that make these Voyeur sites  anything more than what they are, need professional help, not offered here.

Plank, put your sword back in it's scabbard; there'll be no falling today!

Just for the record: My post was in no way intended as criticism towards the administrators and moderators. I know they are volunteering their time to give us this forum and everything that comes with it, and I thank them for that. I assume they all have lives outside RLCF and can find better things to do than keep us idiots in order if they wanted to. ;)

Besides, it's really difficult to enforce a rule that doesn't exist, or is mentioned in such an obscure place I can't find it (and I'm usually pretty good at finding stuff), that's why I asked if there could be a discussion on whether such a rule should be in place. If the outcome of the discussion is that it's not desirable, I will just have to live with that.

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 11:38 AM, CowArt said:

Just for the record: My post was in no way intended as criticism towards the administrators and moderators. I know they are volunteering their time to give us this forum and everything that comes with it, and I thank them for that. I assume they all have lives outside RLCF and can find better things to do than keep us idiots in order if they wanted to. ;)

Besides, it's really difficult to enforce a rule that doesn't exist, or is mentioned in such an obscure place I can't find it (and I'm usually pretty good at finding stuff), that's why I asked if there could be a discussion on whether such a rule should be in place. If the outcome of the discussion is that it's not desirable, I will just have to live with that.

I agree with Cow. I have not been on chat a lot and find myself just sitting in the background a lot because I have no desire to get dragged into certain conversations where anything you say is then attacked. I do agree that being a MOD is probably a thankless job and I have always appreciated what they do and enjoyed chatting with them; even if I do not always agree with what the say. Have a good day all.

On 5/1/2017 at 7:40 PM, toolmaker123 said:

We never intended to reprimand those that commented negatively towards the "PLAYERS" of the apartments. They make the bed, they lie in it.

It is one thing to be critical about something that is true but something totally different to say something that is not true for the purpose of damaging someone. The smart thing for the owners to do is to ensure that people are not intentionally saying things that are not true for the purpose of damaging the person. I assume that this web site is not subject to the laws of the United States so I don't know what the relevant law is but in the USA at least people can be sued for saying things that are not the truth for the purpose of damaging the person. I am not an attorney. I think however that it would be totally reasonable to request people to provide evidence of what they are saying. The owners might develop serious legal financial consequences of not doing that.