Email to RLC regarding Vanessa and Marketa apartment.

Please review the camera feed from the evening of the 20th. for possible events of assault and noq-consenual sex.  There were several instances at a party ther there where five men in the apartment tried to force themselves on the ladies attending.  There were multiple occasions where the girls said no to sexual advances from the men and were rebuffed, and some instances where the free movement of girls in the apartment was restricted by the same men.  Further, all of the girls appeared to be intoxicated and at times unaware of what was happening, or powerless to stop them.

This theme has been a constant at this apartment since it’s inception, and I do not believe it is the kind of content that either RLC or their customers desire to be presented.  An apartment advertised as occupied by two ladies has in fact been inhabited by a pack of at least five unruly drunken adolescent boys.   Please consider evicting the current occupants before more serious incidents occur, with possibly serious criminal charges attached to them.

2 hours ago, Scotsman84 said:

Create an account to see this content!

It has been Shut Down.

Recent news:
  • In our last newsletter, we let you know that the house with Vanessa and Marketa would be broadcast on the website until approximately the end of June. But for reasons beyond our control, we are forced to remove this house from the website today. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you will find something interesting to watch in the other 19 apartments available on the website.
    The next content update is coming very soon. Stay tuned!

21 hours ago, eyenthesky said:

Please review the camera feed from the evening of the 20th. for possible events of assault and noq-consenual sex.  There were several instances at a party ther there where five men in the apartment tried to force themselves on the ladies attending.  There were multiple occasions where the girls said no to sexual advances from the men and were rebuffed, and some instances where the free movement of girls in the apartment was restricted by the same men.  Further, all of the girls appeared to be intoxicated and at times unaware of what was happening, or powerless to stop them.

This theme has been a constant at this apartment since it’s inception, and I do not believe it is the kind of content that either RLC or their customers desire to be presented.  An apartment advertised as occupied by two ladies has in fact been inhabited by a pack of at least five unruly drunken adolescent boys.   Please consider evicting the current occupants before more serious incidents occur, with possibly serious criminal charges attached to them.

Well done to everyone who responded in a likewise manner to the events of last night and an even bigger well done to RLC for making the correct decision straight away.

Just my thoughts -

WE don't know why the police came yesterday,     It may have had nothing to do with the behaviour in the apartment.

We do know that the complaints about the use of stimulants lead to a long dull period.

Out there in non-perve society a lot of people would think the whole site should be closed down.

Aren't we on an unstable platform to try to claim any moral high ground - standing in a swamp.

9 minutes ago, iloner said:

Just my thoughts -

WE don't know why the police came yesterday,     It may have had nothing to do with the behaviour in the apartment.

We do know that the complaints about the use of stimulants lead to a long dull period.

Out there in non-perve society a lot of people would think the whole site should be closed down.

Aren't we on an unstable platform to try to claim any moral high ground - standing in a swamp.

I don't know that it was so much about the police coming and (allegedly) drugs being used. I think the outrage has more to do with the general dynamic of the apartment. In one week, I saw girls crying, forceful fingering, constant badgering of women, and I'm pretty sure I now know the Czech word for "No". There was one point where the blonde girl wandered around for an hour or so trying to find someplace to sleep, and everywhere she went, there were at least two guys that would molest her relentlessly. I know what the counter argument is, "Well, they knew what they were getting into." Maybe so, and maybe this is the normal dynamic for their group. Maybe they do this all the time in their every day lives. I can't imagine why someone would subject themselves to that, but to each their own. I know that it's not my thing, though, and, judging by comments made on the forums and in chatbox, it looks like the majority of RLC customers feel the same way. Maybe there's another site they can take their freakshow circus to. Just my opinion, of course, but moral high ground does have different levels. Sure, we're pervs. But we're not monsters.

Iloner, I stand by my words.  Moral high ground aside, as a paying customer of a subscription web sevice, I have the right to complain when the service I requested is not being provided, whether or not others may agree with my standards.  That right comes with every monthly subscription payment I make.  Further, in my second paragraph, I also informed RLC that possible legal repercussions could soon follow if they let the events at the apartment continue.  Neither of those two reasons has anything to do with morality.

20 hours ago, iloner said:

Just my thoughts -

19 hours ago, Ebin said:

I don't know that it was so much about the police coming and (allegedly) drugs being used. I think the outrage has more to do with the general dynamic of the apartment. In one week, I saw girls crying, forceful fingering, constant badgering of women, and I'm pretty sure I now know the Czech word for "No". There was one point where the blonde girl wandered around for an hour or so trying to find someplace to sleep, and everywhere she went, there were at least two guys that would molest her relentlessly. I know what the counter argument is, "Well, they knew what they were getting into." Maybe so, and maybe this is the normal dynamic for their group. Maybe they do this all the time in their every day lives. I can't imagine why someone would subject themselves to that, but to each their own. I know that it's not my thing, though, and, judging by comments made on the forums and in chatbox, it looks like the majority of RLC customers feel the same way. Maybe there's another site they can take their freakshow circus to. Just my opinion, of course, but moral high ground does have different levels. Sure, we're pervs. But we're not monsters.

With every respect Iloner, I think you may have missed the point on this one.

There is nothing I can really add to Ebin's words. There was real time outrage at the time of the events in question, but not one person mentioned drugs.

The males involved were quite simply out of control.

We pay to watch real life.     But we know we are watching something structured and manipulated.

If harm is happening there is a case for intervention.    But normally the viewer who disagrees with tenants' and guests' behaviour should choose not to watch.    

However vociferous the group watching and disapproving, there may well be a larger but less vocal group happy just to watch.    Different cultures have different standards.

RLC is primarily motivated to keep us watching, because that drives subscriptions.    So if most refuse to watch they will adjust tenants and behaviour codes to suit.    

Demanding changes because we do not like something is censorship.      

Complain when nothing is happening.    The more we complain when there is action the less freedom the tenants and their management have to present 'real' life.

6 hours ago, iloner said:

We pay to watch real life.     But we know we are watching something structured and manipulated.

If harm is happening there is a case for intervention.    But normally the viewer who disagrees with tenants' and guests' behaviour should choose not to watch.    

However vociferous the group watching and disapproving, there may well be a larger but less vocal group happy just to watch.    Different cultures have different standards.

RLC is primarily motivated to keep us watching, because that drives subscriptions.    So if most refuse to watch they will adjust tenants and behaviour codes to suit.    

Complain when nothing is happening.    The more we complain when there is action the less freedom the tenants and their management have to present 'real' life.

I hardly think this episode was structured and manipulated, by any means.

These guys virtually raped this girl, even after she said no, repeatedly and.her only true choice of survival was to give in. No one came to her aide. Even Vanessa allowed it to happen.

If violence against women is condoned on RealLifeCam.com, then why did they remove Efim and Diana after they had the police at their abode. And why, after seeing Yarik lose all rational composure, were they closed and Taya is now back?  Restitution?

My guess after seeing these guys at their worst, Someone is in jail and probably will be for quite some time.

21 hours ago, iloner said:

The phrase " structures and manipulated " only really applies to the barca apartments. Most of the rest are quite happy to do as little as possible, which is a product of the scenario that they signed up for.The scenes in question were anything but. 

It was a situation that got out of control which was nothing to do with the RLC management. Of course its true that what is acceptable to one person, may not be acceptable to the next but when a woman or women are being forced upon, then something needs to be done. The behaviour of the males involved was offensive per se.

To change the channel as it were and thereby pretend something is not happening is reverse censorship.

The fact that the apartment was shut down almost immediately is proof in itself that what happened wasn't acceptable. It would be a pretty big coincidence for it to have been shut down for any other reason. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-5-22 at 2:13 AM, iloner said:

Sólo mis pensamientos -

No sabemos por qué la policía llegaron ayer, pudo haber tenido nada que ver con el comportamiento en el apartamento.

Sabemos que las quejas sobre el uso de estimulantes conducen a un periodo largo sin brillo.

Que hay en la sociedad no perve mucha gente pensaría todo el sitio debe ser cerrado.

¿No estamos en una plataforma inestable para tratar de reclamar cualquier terreno moral - de pie en un pantano.

Without getting into controversy, it would lead us to nothing.
What happened, already happened. And we can contribute little.
But from my experience, I can tell you, the police, did not make a house registration, but went to one of the people in the house, in this case the boy, who was accompanied at all times by a policeman.
Obviously there would be a complaint against him.
I will not say that it was for attacking a girl in the house, since I do not know the complaint.
In conclusion, something happened, and RLC, had to close the house.