Fan Page Lana & Robert

Another fun and enjoyable couple to watch. Lana has great body and thankfully enjoys showing it off. Credit to Robert, he knows how to keep his woman happy and not a three thrust cum your load like some others I have seen.

On 3/27/2019 at 8:02 AM, kokiuh27 said:

Lana is 22 years old because I remember that in 2018 I entered the RLC, it was Lana's birthday, there was a birthday balloon with the number 22....It means that she was 21 years old when she entered the RLC or maybe she was 20 years old...she was almost like a teenager.

yah i see this couple as very in experienced likely the first long relationship for both of them, lana is sexy not sure why he don't go down on her she doesn't really seem to enjoy giving bjs alot of times it's the same boring sex surprising for them being so young

I do have to give Lana credit for her Masturbation sets yesterday..."sets" yes..and all was sexy...not that she needed a change but I saw a different and more open Lana.  I do remember when Lana and Robert first arrival it took them some time to get use tot he cams.  Lately even when Robert is not around she still gives the viewers 100%.  I am glad to see that they aren't trying to bring in others into their bed to gain viewers.  "A real voyeurs apartment" 8)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/4/2019 at 6:17 PM, mikeusa said:

Her masturbation sessions are off the charts !!! She has surpassed Leora in graphic explicit sexiness...so fucking sexy wide open and cums very hard !!! She needs a 9 inch vibrator now in addition to her fingers

On 4/10/2019 at 12:17 PM, philo said:

Does Eva have something "big" going on outside? (LOL)  She has been gone for several days now and did not pack a bag before she left so it may be an established relationship? Sam is going about his regular routine of computer time and hosting his buddies from time to time. Let's hope Eva is enjoying her time away.